Chapter 29

Taehyung's POV

I never imagined I will be laying in the cold hard floor behind this cold bars. Eversince I saw In na she didn't leave my mind, I was thinking about her every single day. She sacrificed her job for me because she believed in me, no matter how much I want to help her I have nothing else to tell her, I really don't have any idea what was happening but one thing is for sure..... the culprit is somewhere out there near us.

I put my hand in my chest, it's still beating the same. It's still beating for her even if 5 years have passed things will never change the way it is before. I remember how mom conviced her to stay that day, my mom really likes her and treating her like she's her own. These past few months she always talk about her how she become a prosecutor, she said that she'll find time to meet and congratulate her but now that she's gone she won't be able to tell her how proud she was to In na. But In na is the one who's helping me rightnow to find the person who killed my mom and dad, and I know deep in my heart that they're relieved because it was In na and not someone else, it was someone whom I really trust and love.

In na, I promise to never let you go again. I will love you eternally whatever the future holds.

A/n:
Wow from rank #797 to rank #309 !!!!