The Beginning

4 months after the party

Kaz's p.o.v

When I sat down the microphone beeped.

"I don't really believe much of anything these days".i told them.

Bree's p.o.v

"I was unaware of what was happening under my own roof, I didn't think anyone was Capable of doing this,Especially not him". I told them.

Chase's p.o.v

"I don't remember much from that night,it was all just a blur,and I regret doing what I did,but I know I hurt someone that I love".i told them.

Skylar's p.o.v

"I was to wasted to really remember the details from that night but I still get flashbacks, I was the victim of that night or maybe I wasn't".i told them.

Oliver's p.o.v

"I remember everything from that night".i said under oath.

The day of the party

Bree's p.o.v

I just had a brilliant idea! I rushed downstairs to tell the others. Skylar and chase were sitting at the kitchen table,skylar was on her phone,chase had is laptop and kaz and Oliver were watching t.v. "Hey guys guess who's the smartest person in the world is?"I asked. "I don't mean to brag but-"chase was about to finish until I interrupted. "Yea,put a sock in it I was talking about me". I sassed. Chase rolled his eyes and went back to whatever he was doing. "What is it bae".kaz asked and I saw him smirk because he saw me blushing when he called me bae.i smiled at him. "Let's throw a party". I suggested. "Why?".oliver asked putting popcorn in his mouth. "Because we need to be normal teenagers,and it gives me a chance to rub it in Justina's face that she not the only one who can throw a party".i evilly grinned the last part. "One problem, what about Davenport".kaz asked. "Actually he has a business trip he has to attend and he should be on his way now to check up on us real quick before he leaves for the weekend".chase cut in. I squealed. 

"I'm in, i have nothing better to really do".skylar smiled. I already know Oliver and kaz are in. "I'm in too".chase said. skylar looked and him with her eyebrow up. "What?".he chuckled. "seriously,your in.you wouldn't go to any party unless I dragged you to them in all our years of dating",skylar explained. "Well can't I try something new",chase smiled and winked at her. skylar Seductively smiled at him then went over to kiss him,by kiss I mean she sat on his lap and they were making out. "Come on guys get a room".i rolled my eyes.they ignored m kaz,Oliver,and I went our separate ways so we wouldn't have to watch them,there so gross.

"Are you guys sure I don't my need to call Douglas to watch over you because I haven't really left you guys alone for this long".davenport worried. "We'll be fine I'm Almost 18 I can handle it".i ensured him. "Okay well then,have a good weekend and behave".he said looking at kaz. "Why you looking at me".he said with his hands up.davenport shook his head and then left. "Okay let's get ready".skylar said as soon as Davenport left.

Skylar's p.o.v

I'm so excited,this party is going to be the best. bree told me since it's Adams day off he's coming to join the party,it's going great to see him again but if he lays a finger on chase there will be a problem. I love chase and I hate the way Adam pushes him around but Adams still fun to hang around. "Okay I send out the invitation,the party starts at seven".oliver announced.chase and kaz went out to buy snacks they should be here any minute,as I said that the doors opened and chase and kaz come in.

"Where back!".kaz said with bags in his hands. not just bags,a whole bunch of bags he and chase where carrying.

"I said go buy some snacks,not the whole isle".i said wide eyed.

"Well,We Improvised".chase smiled and I saw the hazel in his eyes sparkle.i smiled and kissed his cheek.

I got a text from Bree on my phone. "We need to get ready,people will be here any minute".i said as took off upstairs.when I walked into our room bree was fully dressed

"You look good but,before you would wear something

"You look good but,before you would wear something...well.."I started to say but Bree knew what I meant and cut in for herself. "Slutty?".she finished for me. "No..I mean".i tried to say. "It's okay,I only my did that because i was looking for attention from most of the guys but I already have a boyfriend and I want to keep it like that".bree explained. "Btw I already picked out your outfit".bree added.i figured there was no point in arguing so I went to try them on. I came out all dressed and can I just say,I felt like someone else. "You look hot".bree Commented.

"You really think"

"You really think".i asked. "Yeah".she replied.
I forced a smile. Bree and I made our way downstairs.to our surprise,most people where already there. Can I just say I felt so exposed.

A/N

Do you think this party is a good idea?