You Betrayed Me

Skylar's p.o.v

"So let me get this straight, you hooked up with nick at the party but then you woke up with kaz in bed, and this whole time you've been 'accidentally' cheating on kaz with nick and now you don't know who the baby fathers is". I re-explained.

"Yeah".she said. Well there's something new. "So what are you going to do?". I asked as I took a seat next her on the floor. "To be honest, this is going to ruin my life, I do not want to have this baby". She said close to tears. "It's okay, then just take the pill". I advised. "I can't take the pill,it's too late". She said slapping her hand on her face. "Okay...how late are you".i questioned. "4 days". Bree replied. I would be telling her how irresponsible she right now but she needs a friend right now. I leaned in and put my arm around her as she put her head on my shoulder.

"I do know who the father is". She confessed. I let go of her. "What,who!?". I Exclaimed.

"Nick". She responded.

Kaz's p.o.v

Lately it the teams been so secretive. I missed how it was back then when we all just sat down and talked, I also need to talk to Bree I feel like she is keeping something from me.

Oliver's p.o.v

I'm so glad chase didn't ask how I I knew what Adam did in that room. My secrets safe. For now,at least.

Chase's p.o.v

Not worth it

I cut into arm. I couldn't do anything when skylar was being...

I was there and I can't believe I let myself forget it.

Bree's p.o.v

There I said it. I could tell skylar was going to burst out with a bunch of questions so I explained before she could say anything. "The party was the first time me and kaz have ever done it and that was 3 days ago. This has been going on for like a week and nick is the only other person I've done it with. So if I'm late that means it's nick". I explained.

"What are you going to tell kaz. She asked. That's the part that breaks me in into tears. I love him so much and I don't wanna hurt him. He's going to hate me. "Bree". Skylar said snapping me back to reality. "The truth". I answered. "What about nick". She questioned. As for him "he never has to know, cause I have decided on to have an abortion". I admitted. Skylar's eyes widened. "What!?, I really think you should talk to nick about this". Sky tried to advice me. "What will he think,say, or even do". I said as I tried to get skylar to understand from my perspective. "This effects his life to". Skylar argues. "Look skylar,I know your just trying to help but it's my body and and I'm not ready for this". I argued back. "Okay, but the decision you make now could effect your entire future". She warned.

I sighed. She's right I have to talk to nick about this first and explain everything to kaz and what was skylar doing in the trash bin anyway.

Kaz's p.o.v

When Bree opened the door I was right there. "Kaz". She jumped. "You Startled me". She said. I smiled. "Can we talk". I asked. Skylar got the hint and went downstairs.

"About what". She said a Little nervous. "Did I do something wrong". I asked. "What!?,no". She quickly responded. "Good, cause I never see you around school anymore, and I saw you talking to nick earlier and I thought it might be about me". I sighed. "Actually, kaz I do need to tell you something". She said with a shaky voice. "Is everything okay". I asked.

"No kaz, your going to hate me when I tell you this". She said with tears coming out of her eyes. "I can never hate you". I assured as I came in for a hug. She put her hand out in front her to stop me. "Don't make promises you can't keep". She warned.

"Bree what is it". I said now concerned. My hands are shaking. There was a moment of silence. "I'm pregnant". She confessed. WHAT! She's pregnant. "We're having a baby, why would you think I would hate you for this". I asked needing Clarification. The next words that came out of her mouth froze my heart.

"Your not the father, Nick Perkins". She admitted.

"W-what do mean".i Stuttered.

"I've been seeing nick behind your back for over a month, but I ended it cause I wanna be with you".bree told me with tears in her eyes.

How could she do this me. No I don't believe it. "No bree, I don't believe you".i denied shaking my head. "I'm sorry, kaz". She apologized.

Bree's p.o.v

What did I just do. "Why would you betray me". He said. My heart was torn apart.

"What do we do know,you and me,what happens now?". I cried.

"Go to hell". He said in cold voice.i started sobbing even more.

"Fair enough, that's absolutely fair, but I still love you". I cried.

"Are you late". He said in the same voice. I nodded my head.

"You asked me what we're going to do and I said go to hell,but we're both going together, to fix this". He said.

"Your going to help me?". I cried.

"Why wouldn't I". He said. He was making eye contact. And he looked like he was about to cry.

"Because of what I did. I..."I cut myself off.

"You betrayed me". He said again.

"You betrayed my trust

You betrayed our friendship

You betrayed everything I've worked for

You let me down!". He yelled. I still cried.

Why would I do this to him.

"Then why help me?". I whispered. "Why? Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference". He asked. But i already knew the answer. He walked out the door and I curled up on my bed and cried.

Skylar's p.o.v

I don't know what happened between them but it doesn't look good. I decided to give Bree sometime. Meanwhile Adam invited me to a party with him and bunch of his friends. It's at one of Mr. Davenports private houses. frankly I could use the time to just party. I need to just get everything out of the way. I was the only one who got invited, at first I thought it was kinda weird but whatever.

When I go there I was in awe. Everything looked so perfect and the fact that it was night made it even better. "Welcome,skylar storm". Adam welcomed. "Hey". I smiled. I looked around I only saw like 8 boys. "Were is everyone". I asked putting my hands into my pocket. "Where all here baby". Adam said. I forced a smile. What is chase going to think. Me at a party with only boys. Who cares,he made it Obvious he wants nothing to do with me. " wanna drink". Adam asked as he handed be a bottle of beer. I was hesitant at first but I took it. This is going to be fun.