Where Are You

Kaz's p.o.v

Why would she do this me. I Love her. I thought she loved me to. This makes me think what was I to her the whole time. I can never trust her again. The fact that's she pregnant and I'm not the father makes it way worst. Oliver wasn't talking much either. But I did notice something. Chase didn't come home last night. "Hey Oliver have you heard from chase".i asked. He shook his head. "Me neither should we call Davenport. "He's 16 he can take care of himself". Oliver said. I shrugged.

5 days later

Bree's p.o.v

Five days since the search for chase started.

Five days since I told kaz about what happened.

Five days since skylar stopped talking.

Five days since I found I was really pregnant.

We were all in the living room, when Davenport came in. "Okay so we know where chase was last seen". Davenport said. We all looked at him. He hasn't slept since that night. "He was at the academy with Adam". He said. I saw Skylar's face turn pale from the mention of Adam, she hasn't spoken since she left me and kaz alone. "And Adams been in the hospital since then, chase nearly beat him death". Davenport told us. It still scares me think chase would do that, to our own brother. What happened between them.

"At this rate we may never find him". Oliver sighed. I bit my lip and tried not cry. Then all the sudden davenport got the call. "Uh,when?where?,okay where coming". He told the person.

"They found him". Davenport cheered.i put my hand over my mouth and let tears fall out of eyes. "They did".kaz smiled. We haven't talked to each other since that night,only about what's going to happen with the baby and how we tell Davenport. Nick didn't take it well at first but he really step up. Only problem is he wants me to have the baby.

"No, I can't see him again".skylar whispered. That's the first time she talked in days. I turned to her. "It's okay I know after thinking we lost him,we finally found him, your in shock".i assured her. "No I don't wanna see him, I hate him". She said then rushed upstairs. She what. What happened between them that would make her hate him and not even care if he was okay. Even kaz doesn't hate me after what I did to him. At least I don't think so. He broke up with me.

"I have to go are you guys coming or what?". Davenport said. We rushed out the door with him leaving skylar behind.

Skylar's p.o.v

That was my first time talking in 5 whole days. I almost forgot what I sounded like. I looked down at my body and the flashbacks started again.

Flashback

I heard footsteps come towards me. I woke up,still tired.

"Who's there".i whispered. I thought it was all in my head.

"It's okay".i heard someone said. (Now I know it was Adam).

I tried to get up but I was still so tired and weak. I couldn't understand what was happening. Then I felt him get on me. He was heavy. I felt a hand start to unlace my shirt. "Your so pretty".he said as he started feeling my breast. "Stop it".i groaned. He started kissing me.

"It's okay,It's okay".he repeated. I still didn't know what was happening. When I felt his hands getting lower I lost it. I tried to get up but he pinned my hand to the bed when I tried to move,i couldn't. I started crying. I tried to tell him to stop but I was frozen.

He unbuckled his pants and pulled mines down along with my underwear. He leaned in. The next thing I know I was in pain. He was going in so hard and pushing so deep, he kept leaning in and groaning. Everything was now so blurry. He whispered in my ear. "Your so beautiful". I was so scared I blacked out.

Flashback over

The only people who know about what happened to me is ,chase, Adam and his friends,and me. I can't believe chase knew all this time and he didn't tell. If I never would of went to Adam's party none of this would have never happened. I could of just lived my life. This is all my fault.

Chase's p.o.v

Unfortunately for me they found were I was. I just couldn't face my them. I was at the police station being charged. The hand cuffs were really getting uncomfortable on my hands. "Chase!".i heard someone exclaim. "I turned around and Bree hugged me. "Your okay".she said with watery eyes. I never realized how much I missed her. they finally uncuffed me. The cop put his hand on my shoulder and said "okay let's go".

"Go where".oliver said. "He and a bunch his buddy's were caught destroying public property".he explained.he looked over to my friends who were still hand cuffed. i nervously smiled at Davenport.

"How?". He asked.

"They broke Mr. Jensen's window,toilet papered his house,threw eggs at it, and spilled junk on his front yard".the cop explained. Mr.davenport crossed his arms. "isn't that our principle".kaz thought. then he smiled."nice". kaz high fived me. the officer turned to me. "you look like a nice kid, so i'm going to let you off with a warning,next time it won't be so easy". he warned. it didn't matter if he let me go or not. no one cares, i don't care. i was just trying to have fun one more time. don't think i didn't notice the fact that skylar didn't show up. now i'll have to face her.