"I Hate You"

Chase's p.o.v

My hand was still hurting from Brandon slamming the locker door on it,pulse my wrist is starting to burn. But I need to check up on skylar. The last time we talked I'm pretty sure we broke up. Kaz walked into our room with a red face. "Are you alright". I asked. "Why don't you go ask your hoe of a sister". He grumbled under his breath. "Again, that's my sister your talking about". I reminded him. He mumbled sorry under his. What's going  between them. I went downstairs to give kaz some space and text skylar. I heard something Vibrating in the couch cushions. I looked closer and I saw a phone. Skylar's phone. Ugh! I looked at her Notifications the last text message she got was from...Adam.

Oh no. She went to a party with him. I have to go get here, now! I grabbed my coat and ran out the door.

Skylar's p.o.v

I was having the best time ever, Adam and his friends were giving me so much attention. We were outside standing next to the pool.   I had the cup in my hand filled with Whiskey. I tried to drink it all as fast I can while the boys chanted "chug,chug,chug". Repeatedly. I finished it all in under a minute and dropped the cup. At this point i was only a little bit sober. "We're my 20 bucks".i smiled at Adam. He winked at me and gave me the money. When he winked at me I recognized something I just don't know from where.

Who cares, "skylar". I heard someone call my name. "I turned around and it was chase. "What do you want". I said in a cold tone. "What are you doing here". He said. "She's having fun". Adam said for me. I saw a fire in chase's eyes when he looked at Adam. "Yeah, I'm having fun,living life, something you can never do".i teased him. "Just leave". I added. Chase sighed. "No, let him stay my brother needs to have some fun to". Adam smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever".

"wanna play poker". Adam smiled. "Sure". Randy said. We took a seat that was outside with a green table. It was me v.s Adam. He was across from me. I gave him an evil grin. Then I saw a boy in the Corner. He didn't look like he was having much fun. "Hey what's your name".i called out to him. "Uh..Conner". He said. "Come play". I tried to encourage him. He shook his head no. I got up and took his arm. "I'll be fun".I said and gave him my seat. "You can play against me". I smiled. I walked over to were Adam was sitting and sat on his lap.

I loved the way chase's face turned red. He Deserves it. "Skylar,what the fuck".he said. I turned to him.

"Your deal".I replied in a I don't care voice.

"I don't wanna play fucking cards right now". He said inching closer to my face.

"I said your deal".i threw the cards at him.

"Skylar!".randy said when I threw the cards.

"Shit". Adam said and chase looked at him.

"Fuck it,let's go".He cursed as he got up from his chair.when he turned around I was still on Adams lap moving around and smiling. "I said let's go".he yelled as he Roughly grabbed my arm. What the hell. He Practically dragged me out of there while. "Where leaving here now,and I don't want you hanging out her ever again".he explained as he was pulling my arm.i managed to pull myself from his grill when we got to the pool area.

"Don't you touch me,Don't you ever touch me like that".i yelled at him. The rest of the boys came outside.

"Buddy,Calm down". Adam said.

"Stay the fuck away from her".chase yelled at Adam Extremely loud.

"What's your problem,chase".i yelled.

"Guys,this does not have to happen". Randy said to Adam and chase. It's like everyone knew something I didn't.

"No maybe it does". Chase said.

"What are you doing here, what are you doing here with him".chase asked me again but in a calmer voice.

"Where just having fun".i told him.

"What are you here with Adam?".he asked again.

"Why do you care,tell me".i asked.

"Tell chase".one of the boys said.

"Tell me why you care,tell me why you fucking care". I yelled.

"Because he FUCKING RAPED YOU".chase yelled.

I couldn't hear anything everything was silent. I was just looking at chase, face to face.

Adam walked up to chase.

"Chase,brother".he said. Chase Violently pushed him.

"I'm not your fucking brother". He told him.

I couldn't move. "I knew it". I whispered under my breath.

"I'm going to fucking kill you".chase kept yelling at him to the point where he tried to hold fight Adam they had to hold him back. There was so much Commotion. Chase still kept fighting.

He stopped when he saw me slowly walk up to him and looked him in the eye.

"I hate you".i slapped him.

I then walked away.

Chase's p.o.v

Adam walked up to me. "What the fuck did you just do".he shook his head at me then walked away. Everyone was looking at me. I hate you. She said.

Bree p.o.v

Skylar walked into our room and she looked lifeless. She then walked into the bathroom,shut the door, and started sobbing.
Looks like everyone is crying today.

Oliver's p.o.v

Me and mike where up in his bedroom making out. Then all the sudden he pulls back. "When are we going to tell people about us". He asked. "Soon,I promise".then I tried to kiss him again but he stopped me. "Are you embarrassed to be with me". He asked. "No, not at all I'm just not ready". I explained. He turned away. "You said you would give me time". I said. "How much more time do you need,it's been a month, Oliver, I don't think we should keep it a secret anymore, you need to come out". He told me. "I can't". I replied. We were silent for a second. "Get out". He said. "But..". I was cut off. "See you at school tomorrow". He Unenthusiastic voice. I got up and walked out. I screwed this up.