What Happened Last Night?

Chase's p.o.v

We started getting really packed and there was a whole bunch of kids from school. I see kaz and Bree dirty dancing with each other and I was so grossed out but me and skylar have done that a few times at this party and Oliver was playing spin the bottle with a bunch of other kids but I couldn't look away from skylar,what she was wearing was so sexy. I was kinda Jealous cause she got looks from every guy she passed.

"Dude don't worry she's all your".adam said as he patted my back."I know".I said. "But you wouldn't mind if I borrowed her upstairs for the night,would you?". He asked. "Really funny".i sarcastically said. But when I looked into Adams eyes there was something there. Then I realized something. "Are you drinking".i whispered shocked. "Dude,why are you whispering everyone else is drinking to". He said. I looked around and realized he was right. Kaz must have brought the drinks after I told him not to. He never listens to me.

I walked over to skylar through the crowd and the loud music. "Skylar did you know there are drinks at this party". I asked. She giggled all Weird. "Maybe".she answered. I sighed, "so you too, huh?".i said. "Come on chasey, at least have a little fun".she said as she handed me her cup. I took a sip of it and "WOW".i said from how strong it was. I took a deep breath.it was actual kinda decent.i grinned at sky and took another sip.i looked over my should and again I saw something in Adams eyes that was towards sky.

I shook it off and took another sip.

The next day

Bree's p.o.v

I fluttered my eyes.I looked around and I wasn't in my room. Not only that, I was in kaz's bed with him next to me,I looked around and I couldn't remember how I got there. My stomach was in knots,we've never done it before. I was freaking out.i looked under the blankets and I had no clothes on,I quickly covered it back up.i slowly got up careful not to wake him.i found one of his shirts and put it on with my legging. I scattered around the floor to look for the rest of my clothes and then just my luck, I stepped on a rubber ducking and it squeaked,loudly. Kaz opened his eyes. He looked around and saw me on the floor. Oliver and chase weren't in the room,thank god, so there was no need to whisper. "Bree,why are you in my room? What are are you on the floor?why are you in my shirt?".he questioned. I nervously laughed.then he realized what happened.

"Did we?".he asked.

I nodded my head.

"Last night?".he asked again.

I nodded my head.

"You sure?". He asked again

He turned around for a moment and I saw him pump his first in the air.i started blushing a little. "Where are chase and Oliver".i asked. "I don't know".kaz replied.

Kaz's p.o.v

We walked downstairs to find the others but we only saw Oliver and he was asleep in a pile of snacks and the place was a mess.I went over to shake him awake, "oliver,Oliver,OLIVER!". Oliver jumped awake and rubbed his eyes. "Why I'm i in a pile of food".he questioned.i shrugged. "where's chase".bree looked around. "He's probably with skylar".i assured her.then chase walked out from the hydro loop. Perfect timing. He's eyes looked puffy,red,and dark. "Have you been crying". Oliver asked. Chase wiped his eyes. "I don't know maybe,what happened last night".chase asked scratching behind his head. We all shook our head. "We should really get to cleaning".bree advised. "What about skylar. where is she?".chase said worried. Oliver turned pale for some reason at the mention of sky . "She's probably still asleep".bree shrugged then got a garbage back.

Skylar's p.o.v

I woke this morning in the same room,same bed,and the same body,but the only difference is this time my shirt was unlaced and I didn't feel like me.i walked into the bathroom to wash my face. I filled my hands with water and washed my face,then I looked up from the mirror and I didn't see me anymore.i felt.....different. something is wrong but I just don't know what. This only lead me with one question,what happened last night?