Exposed

oliver's p.o.v

Davenport finally stopped yelling at chase as we mad our way through the hall. chase didn't seem to hear him or he was just ignoring him. davenport opened the door and chase was hesitant to get in but he did. i know he was thinking about skylar. i have problems of my own. i feel like mike's been avoiding me. i haven't really spoke to him since i was at his house. i tried talking to him at school but i got a little distracted thinking about if chase was okay. when we went in kaz and bree asked davenport if they could talk to him. its good to hear bree and kaz communicating ever since the break up. chase went upstairs and i knew exactly who he was going to see. "chase,wait".i called out. "good luck".i told him. he nodded his head.

skylar's p.o.v

i try to stop myself from crying but i cant help it,i cant help but think its all my fault. i heard a knock on the door and assumed it was bree. i walked over and opened it. 

it was chase. 

i was frozen. how dare he show up here. i quickly tried to shut the door but chase stopped me. "DON'T!".i yelled at him. i know exactly what he was going to say he's said it a billion times. "i miss you skylar".he said. i shook my head. tears threatening to come out of my eyes. "i can't leave you, not again,i know what i did was messed up and i'm sorry, just tell me what you want,what you wish for".he told with with tears now coming out his eyes. i saw him look down at my arm. i crossed them to cover up the cuts."skylar,no".he whispered. he extend my arm and then i remember how he grabbed me at Adam's party. "DON'T TOUCH ME CHASE". i  yelled again. now everyone came running upstairs except davenport. "what's going on".kaz asked. "skylar,please".he shook his head at me. that's when i lost it.

 "YOU HURT ME,CHASE. WHATS SO WRONG WITH WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING,YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME,DON'T THINK I DIDN'T NOTICED THAT EVERYDAY YOU GET A NEW ONE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM DOING IT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD. YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I WANT I WISH FOR. I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!".i said as i slammed the door.

                                                                     The Next Day

bree's p.o.v

that was an intense fight skylar and chase had. i cant believe she told my brother to go die. trust me that angered me. but she's still skylar and i love her. whatever happened between them.....    

i but i just cant get over how disappointed davenport was when kaz and i told him about the baby.he was more sympathetic when i told him i already had an abortion.nick may never talk to me again but its my body.my life. and.....no one needs to know that i didn't really get an abortion but killed my baby by taking unauthorized drugs. "i need help".i cried to myself. i took my stimulants and headed to class.

kaz's p.o.v

okay i think oliver is definitely keeping a secert. he keeps checking his phone constantly and is  always wondering around school looking for something. anyway i'm pretty sure davenport hates me for taking his daughter to get an abortion,so does nick. chase didn't come to school today because davenport thought he could use the rest. i wonder what skylar meant by chase 'doing it all the time'. all i can say is that it probably beats being betrayed.

oliver's p.o.v

mike was at his locker when i spotted him. "hey mike".i said as i walked up to him. he kept his head down and continued to look through his locker. "you haven't really been responding to my text or calls".i told him. "what can i say,my phone keeps dying". he lied. ouch that hurt. "come on mike,talk to me".i begged. "what do you want me to say oliver, i cant keep doing this, hiding, running,sneaking off".he relied."we will tell people about us,i just don't wanna be know as.."i cut myself off. "known as one of us,know as gay". he said hurt. "no,that's not what i meant, i just need thinks to speed up just a little".i told him. "oh,i can help with that".mike said angrily and loudly slammed  his locker door. bree,kaz and skylar were there,so was everyone else. mike walked to the middle of the hallway and stopped.

"can i get everyone's attention". he said. what's he doing?! everyone turned to him.

he pointed to me and everyone looked.

"you see oliver over there,well we've been dating for a month now,but oliver doesn't know what he wants, so let me come out to you for him.he's homosexual but he's too much of a coward to admit it".mike announced to everyone. 

then he left like nothing happened.i felt everyone look at me. the world looked different. i had come out but not even by my own mouth. everyone knows. i'm scared. my life is over.what's done is done.

chase's p.o.v

i sat there on my bed in silence. today's the day. i ate my muffin. i moved to the floor and took my laptop out. i needed to write my letters. those who influenced my life. davenport, tasha, bree, leo, kaz, oliver, davenport,skylar and even adam .all individual letters. i needed to be at peace. i wasted 16 years of my life. i'm not worth it. i lost everything.everyone.

i wake up everyday with this gnawing feeling,i try to push it away,but it gets worse.

its hard to go through life when your brain has turned on you

at some point i stopped caring.

only one thing can be done.

i went into davenports room and found his safe. i put the combination in and took it out. 

the gun that would end it all, the pain, the suffering, the hurt....

i went into our bathroom.

looked at myself in the mirror. thought about all the bad stuff that has ever happened to me.

i put the gun to my head and shed my finally tear.

i pulled the trigger.