I've Never Felt This Way

oliver's p.o.v

bree comes out of the hospitable today. i'm so happy to see her again, i hope she's getting better. mike and i were have been on really good terms lately but we never really get to see each there since davenport pulled us out of school for a while. can i just say, people are talking. i deiced i need to talk to skylar about something. if she's not going to help herself i am. i walked into her room and she was on the couch reading a book. "hey sky, can we talk". i said more than asked. "about what". she smiled. smiled that fake smile. "skylar don't do that". i demanded. "do what". she said confused. "smile, don't smile if your really not happy". i told her. she stopped smiling. "oliver, did you tell anyone".she asked."no, i wouldn't do that you, like you said. it's your story to tell, no one else's". i said. "oliver you think i want this, you think i want to live the rest of my life in shame, in worry, in guilt, and scared of every guy that gets near me". she said dry. 

" no, but skylar you need to talk about this". i encouraged. " i already did". i told him. "oh really. who. who did you talk to?". oliver mocked. "Adam". i gulped. "adam, you talked to adam, when, why?". he freaked out and his eyes went wide. " i had to see him again. i had to let him know what he did to me. i had know why, you know what most people don't understand. some girls and guys don't get a chance to get better. they just die. it's horrible! that this happens. people who've been through this get a sickness in their heads and all they get is scared. i couldn't do that.i had to understand". skylar explained. she has the strength to face someone who's caused her so much pain. 

"Skylar Storm, you are one warrior!". was all i said and walked out. 

she followed me downstairs.when we got to the bottom of the stairs everyone was on the couch and looked at us as we entered. bree was there, she and tasha had tears in there eyes, kaz looked so angry.chase looked the same as kaz but more depressed, and davenport looked like he couldn't form any words. it took a couple of seconds to realize that they weren't looking at me. but at skylar. it was so silent you could hear cotton fall. 

The t.v was on. we walked over and there was a picture of adam. 

"A male, goes by the name Adam Davenport has turned himself in for a number of sexual assaults, including some of his female students, close friends and brothers girlfriend". the news reporter said.

 skylar started panting extremely fast, sobbing and looked like she was having heart attack, she quickly ran upstairs as bree ran behind her. " i don't believe it, adam, our adam, would ever do any of this". davenport said. "poor, skylar". tasha uttered.

bree's p.o.v

i tried not to run to fast cause i get sudden headaches. i walked into our room and then all the sudden. i forgot what i was doing here. "skylar why are you crying?". i asked. she continued to sob. then i remembered again. OMG. "why didn't you tell me". i mummered. "tell you what, that your bother raped me, that i was broken, that wasn't strong enough". she replied. "skylar, i'm really trying here". i begged. "i could ask you the same thing". she nodded her head. well that's fair enough. "you don't understand, i'm not ready for this come out, it was my story, now everyone is going to look at me like i'm helpless. like i'm not me anymore but instead the poor girl who got raped". she sat up and wiped her tears. i sat next to her. we were silent for a few moments.  we stared at the wall. 

"this life, will hit you. hard.". i said

"in the face so it can knock you back out again". skylar said.

"pain". i said.

"suffering". she said.

"one life gone". we both said as we quoted Shakespeare, from Mrs. papa's class.

i walked back downstairs with skylar this time. everyone looked at us. then looked away. skylar walked down to mission command. "she'll be fine". i smiled. then went back upstairs. wait why was i downstairs. i closed the door to our room but someones foot stopped me. it was kaz.

"hey".i smiled. "hey". he smiled back. "how you feeling". he smiled again. "good".i said. "good''. he nodded then turned back around to leave but i stopped him.

"no one's ever stuck with me for so long before". i told him. he stopped.

"when i look at you i can feel it". i said with a shaky voice. he's back was still turned.

"and i-i looked at you, and i.....i'm home". i tried not to cry. he turned around.

"i don't want that to go away". i said shaky.

"i don't wanna forget". i moved closer to him. silently crying. 

"i love you". he wiped his tears. 

"there i said it". he said.

"i wouldn't let anybody or anything hurt you". he said.

"I've never felt this way about anyone". i told him.