Were Over

Oliver's p.o.v

Mike and I were Partners in Science class. We held hands under the table when no one was really looking. Then my next class was P.E. As I was about to enter the gym I felt I hand grab me into the closet. It was Bree. "Bree what are you doing".i whispered. "Did you see me and nick at the party and please be honest with me". Bree said. Does she know! Is she going to ask why I didn't say anything. I do have to tell her the truth. "Yeah,I did".i honestly said. Bree dropped her head into her hands.

i can tell what she was thinking. "Did you tell kaz?".she bit her lip. I shook my head. "The question here is are you gonna tell kaz?". I said. "Oliver please,you don't understand,just give me sometime to figure this out,please don't tell him or anyone else,please". She begged. I can't keep this one to myself and not tell kaz,at least that's she thinks that's what happened at the party,she has no idea. "I can't keep this from him any longer than I already have,Tick-tock,bree,Tick-tock".I Warned as i open the closet I went to P.E. I felt bad I had to warn her.

Chase's p.o.v

After P.E class,I went into the boys locker room to change. When I got there Brandon and his friends were laughing about something and I looked there way, they noticed me and walked right over. "What are you looking at Davenport". The other boys all left the room cause they know what happens when Brandon's upset. "Nothing".i said under my breath. He looked back at one of his friends. "Your the guy who's dating skylar,right?". He asked. "Yeah".i answered. "Bro,she's totally hot, you wouldn't mind letting me borrow your slut would you".he said in a mocking voice. What did he just call her?!. "What the fuck did you just call my girlfriend?". I screamed. "Watch who the fuck you talking to".he screamed as he pushed me against the lockers.

I pushed him back and can I just say It didn't help my situation. Then Things got violent. My locker was open and Brandon grabbed my hand and slammed my locker shut with it. "All I asked was to borrow her,you let your brother do it,why not me".he said. What was she talking about.

I was in so much pain,he and his friends left was there all alone and i was trying to hold my tears
back.

Kaz's p.o.v

The last time I talked to Bree she seemed pretty upset,but she didn't think I noticed,I tried asking her about it but she pushed me away. maybe she's on her period,ugh,I thought she was on it last week.

Skylar's p.o.v

I heard there was a fight in the boys locker room earlier. Boys are so immature who still fights at our age. Anyway,I just left sixth period and I have gotten a lot of compliments from people about my hair but they were mostly boys. I heard people whispering about me and I don't know why. These last couple of day I feel like I'm doing something wrong and it sometimes hurts to walk.

I went to the nurses office to get some pain killers and went I walked in I saw chase. I quickly rushed over to him. He had a black eye and his hand was wrapped up. "O my god what happened to you".i asked. "Nothing".he lied. "Miss storm, how may I help today". the nurse said as she looked up from her computer but I wasn't listening to her. "Chase, don't lie to me".i shook My head. "There's was some trouble in the boys locker room but he'll be fine". Mrs. Clara said. Chase looked to her not pleased. "Thanks a lot". He sarcastically said.

"Are you okay". I asked.

"Do I look okay to you, and all this because I was trying to defend you. Also didn't you tell me to leave you alone". He yelled.

"What! How is this my fault".i yelled pointing to me. We didn't care that the nurse was watching.

" I'm so sick of you, since the party you've been acting so different,no matter how hard I try these days your always upset and I can't ever seem to get you happy, is it Adam. It's him isn't it. I can't do this anymore skylar".he explained.

"Then you don't have to do it anymore".i said as exited.

Did that really just happen. I ran to the girls bathroom and I couldn't help it anymore,I tried not to cry but miserably failed. I heard footsteps come in and I tried to stop sobbing,but I couldn't.  "hello,is anybody there". She said. I opened the stall door. "Hey, you okay".she said. He had dark brown hair, green eyes and Olive skin tan. I took a deep breath. "Sorry,I'm just having a bad day and I think my boyfriend and I broke up and I just can't find a way to feel happy anymore. Sometimes". I said as I wiped my tears with the napkin she gave me. "I'm sorry to hear that,my name is Madison,nice to meet you".she said as she rubbed my back. "I'm skylar".i told her.

"You know I think I can help". She said. "I don't think you can, sometimes I don't think I can do life anymore". I sighed still kinda sobbing. She took something from her bag and handed it to me. It was a blade. Why are you giving me a blade". I said. "I use it to cut myself , people say you shouldn't do it because it's wrong but they don't know what they're talking about, trust me it helps". She nodded her head. I looked at her. "I have to go lunch is started, and I hope you have a better days".she said. I took the blade,put it in my bag then headed to lunch. But what did chase mean by Adam.

Bree's p.o.v

After school I went to the store to pick up a pregnancy test. I walked over to the lady at the cashier. "Is this for you".she asked. I uncomfortable nodded my head. "What are 16,17".she guessed. "16 about to be 17".t I told her. She told me the total and I gave it to her. "Good luck".she said as I left the store.

Skylar's isn't home yet so I took the opportunity to take the test without anyone around.

                             3 minutes later

Beep. The test beeped.i picked it up with shaky hands. I look at it and saw....

Two lines.

I'm pregnant.

A/n

Hey skase lovers what do you think so far of my new story.

Do you think Madison's advice to skylar was helpful?

Is Bree's baby kaz's or nick's?

Who should oliver come out to first?

Did chase do the right thing by Getting mad at sky?

What do you think Oliver saw at the party?

Please comment your thoughts. Thank you.