Why Does It Want me To feel The Way I Do?

kaz's p.o.v

whats happening with my team,oliver's scared out of his mind,all skylar ever does these days is cry,chase is in the hospitable, and bree...well something strange is happening with her. i haven't said more than 5 words to her since i found out about nick. it hurts that this is the real world we live in

A world where people feel like there not enough.

A world where people are are scared.

A world where people hurt each other.

it's not right. i don't think anyone is going to sleep tonight knowing chase may not make it. all we can do is hope for the best.

bree's p.o.v

it was the middle of the night. i was feeling so worried and scared about everything. i could be losing my brother right now. i sat up on my bed. i looked in front of me and i saw skylar on our couch in the room. ever since the day chase disappeared she hasn't slept in her bed. i knew skylar was still awake but i didn't bother bothering her. i got up and walked in the hall. i needed some fresh air, but as i walked passed the closet,i heard sobbing. i made a face and stepped back to the closet.i slowly opened the door and i saw naomi with her legs curled to her chest hugging her teddy bear. i quickly rushed over and hugged her. we sat on the floor together. "naomi, sweetheart whats wrong".i said now close to tears. she released herself from the hug.

"i know what really happened to chase". she sobbed. "what do you mean".i said and swallowed the lump in my throat. "he tried to kill himself". she cried even harder. "who told you that".i asked. "i heard daddy talking on the phone with a doctor". she cried. "oh naomi, it's going to be okay,i promise". i promised her. "why would he want to die, and leave us here".she sobbed again. my heart broke, i was wondering the same thing. "he just wasn't happy".i hugged her again. she continued to cry in my arms.

after i got naomi back to bed. i went out into the terrace. i let a tear fall from my eye.i wiped my tear and reached into my pocket. i took my stimulants out and took 5 pills. i closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

skylar's p.o.v

this is all my fault. why did i do it? why did i tell him i wish he was dead? why didn't i say anything, when i first noticed? why would he want to? why i'm i so stupid? the question here is why? i did miss him but i just couldn't forgive him for what he let happen to me, or what i let happen to myself. everything is my fault. if chase doesn't get better....i don't know. 

somehow i manged to get some sleep. Douglass came by today. breakfast was quit as usual but today it was extra quite. davenport didn't gloat about himself, tasha was silently cooking, kaz didn't play with his food, oliver pushed himself away,naomi didn't have her happy energy, leo didn't come downstairs and me, i still couldn't look anyone in the eye. i was the one who told chase to go kill himself.  everyone was silent until davenports phone rang. everyone looked at him. he picked up the phone.my heart was pounding.  

"yea". he nodded his head.

"are you sure".he said with a shaky voice.

"oh my god".he covered his mouth. everyone got up.

he nodded his head and hung the phone. "Donald,whats wrong". Douglas said with worry in his voice."we need to get to the hospitable". he hurried as he grabbed his coat. no one asked we just did as we where told and then we were off to the hospitable.

when we walked in to the hospitable davenport checked at the front desk. "i'm Donald davenport and i'm her for chase davenport". he said. the lady checked her papers. " of course Doctor Livingstone will be with you any second".she told him. i looked around me and i saw what looked like a family and there friends sitting in the waiting room. they all looked worried sick. i feel for them. i noticed naomi move closer to bree and hugged he waist. 

the doctor came in and he quickly approached us. "okay, i see you got the news. we believe chase will be okay...".he smiled. after that i fell into tears along with almost everyone else. "please tell me your sure". davenport begged. "we are, when the bullet entered his skull it hit his left lobe which thankfully was strong enough to withstand the power of the bullet thanks to his bionics it helped him survive".he explained. at that moment i don't think i could have been any happier, but a part of me was still so angry. whats wrong with me. he survived. this is what i've been wishing for. i heard sighs of relief from everyone. "so is chasey going to be okay". naomi asked. "yea".leo smiled. "can we see him". tasha asked. "yea,but he's unconscious right now due to surgery,but he should wake up tomorrow and that's great progress than most patients who've been through this". doctor Livingstone said. Davenport and Douglas nodded his head.

he opened the door and everyone entered. my heart stared pounding. i'm going to see chase.i walked in. seeing his body,him surrounded by all this technology, and the bandages around his head. i couldn't. "hi chasey,can you hear me?".naomi said. "uh, sweetheart i don't think he can,but he will soon". kaz said. naomi gave a weak smile. 

after awhile we all got settled. everyone else went to the cafeteria to finish breakfast and now they were all filled with joy. i didn't go. i wanted to go have my time with chase. i opened the door and i don't why,but i thought he'd be awake. i took a seat next to him. i looked at him and smiled. i took his hand. it was thankfully warm. i closed my eyes. 

"hi chase, listen i just need to tell you, i hope you get better, and i miss you and i feel like there's nothing i can do about that,i've never said this out loud but i do,and there's nothing i can do about that either, your my best friend,although i'm still angry about what happened to me and angry at you for doing what you did. i need you here,i need your voice(i was crying now)your touch,love,support,and i can't have any of that,if your gone. why does the universe hate me? why does it want me to feel the way i do. i just need to hear your voice.  i need to know if you love me. why do they do this? why do they hate me? i just need to know that your okay and that...your still going to wait like i'm waiting for you. its been days, days i haven't seen you. how do you deal with not having any contact with the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with. in 2 weeks its my birthday, all i want is for you to be here".i was full on sobbing.

i heard a knock on the door and i turned around. it was oliver. he saw the way i was holding chase hand and crying. he rushed over and i hugged him. "its okay skylar,he's going to be okay,so are you".he promised.