Going Through Somethings

Douglas's p.o.v

i'm still so confused by all this. when i got the call about his attempt i was heart broken. "why can't the other's come in". i asked. "i feel like this needs to be a parent to parent(he looked at Douglas) to parent conversation with chase". he explained. chase was still looking down at his hands. "we were thinking about putting him threw therapy to help him with his depression,but we need you guys to talk to him first about how he feels about it". Dr. livingstone explained. we turned to chase and took a seat around him except for tasha she was standing beside his bed. "hey chase, so you may not want to go to therapy but we think you need it to help you express yourself and all that suffering inside of you". davenport said. "yeah, were just trying to protect you". i added on. chase finally looked up and i saw a fire in his eyes.

 "protect me?...you tried to hurt me".he whispered. it still hurts that i tried to enslave my children. but i was in a bad place back then. i'm better now. it was silent. "look,chase i know you haven't entirely forgiven me for what happened when you were just a kid,and that has left a hug impact on you,but i'm here and i would never try to hurt you again".i ensured him.

i moved closer to him."i was protecting you when i left".

"the horror in your eyes that night you saw me is...burnt into my memory. chase now started silently crying.

"i was 8 and i saw this scary monster who looked like my dad,who called me chasey".he said with a shaky voice. now i was looking down."i didn't know which version of you was real and i waited for you to explain it. or apologize,or tell me that you loved me!".he exclaimed.

"i waited for you,for years,but you didn't come."he said under his breath.

"in my experience,fathers cause pain(now my eyes were watery) whether by there presents or absence. there's a certain type of ruin that only a father can leave behind".i struggled to keep a nice tone. "and you did not deserve all that torture,you or your siblings, perhaps i was bound to leave you broken". i confessed.

"you really think i'm broken?".he said hurt. "maybe your right".he cleared his throat. "maybe that little boy you missed so much, would be better off if he never love you at all".chase shaked his. i was now a little in tears. it was silent and tension was building in the room. "okay i think chase needs a little rest and we need to make sure everything going well and his body is responding normally to his medication,so if you don't mind we'll take it from here". Livingstone cleared his throat. i was reluctant to leave because i couldn't look at him anymore, i've caused him pain,just like my father caused me pain.

skylar's p.o.v

"yep,he's here,he's awake!".i exclaimed on the phone with Madison. "hmm...he must be upset he didn't accomplish, what he wanted". Madison said. "no!,he's better now,i hope".i forced a smiled." there's no such such thing as getting better,only getting better at hiding your feelings". she explained. "Maddie, stop,he's gonna come back,i just know it".i said a little frustrated. she's always saying stuff like that. "skylar,i'm just stating reality, i'd expect you out of all people understand after what happened to you". she said as if she was tired. now that got me triggered.

'"LISTEN MADISON,CHASE IS GOING TO GET BETTER AND I'M JUST HOPING FOR THE BEST, YOU MAY HAVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS BUT JUST DON'T TAKE MY HOPE AWAY ABOUT SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT,MAYBE FOR YOUR THINGS WONT GET BETTER BUT FOR OTHERS THEY HAVE TO TRY. IF YOUR SO TIRED,THEN GO TO BED.GOODBYE".I hung up the phone.ugh,i wish maddie wasn't so emo but she dragged me to the point of no return!

i saw davenport and the rest of them came out from the room a little teary eyed. "is everything okay".kaz asked. "yeah, its just that,uh,chase is going threw somethings". tasha nodded her head. "can i see chasey,just to know he's okay". naomi asked. "uh,not now sweetheart, later i promise". tasha told her. she sadly nodded her head.

                                                          1 week later

chase's p.o.v

it's been a week. i'm out of the hospitable and i'm a few days into therapy. everyone's been so clingy of me. which makes me think would they have even cared if i didn't do what i did. well, everyone but skylar, we haven't even talked since i got back. it hurts to look at her and even think about her. i try to stop,but its so hard. 

"hey,chase do you want some ice cream".bree asked as she took out a bowl. "no thank you".i forced a smile. "okay". i turned back and she was closing her eyes tightly,like she was in pain. "are you alright bree".i said in a soft voice. lately i just don't have the strengthen to speak loud enough. i still have trouble looking people in the eye. "yea,i'm fine, do you want some ice cream". she assured and asked again. "are you sure, and you already asked me that".i said as i stood up. "i did?". she questioned. "yeah, that's been happening a lot lately".i told her. "oh...it's probably nothing,i gotta go but talk to you later". she said having a hard time focusing. then left. i looked around. i was alone.again. no. i need to stop thinking like that. i keep feeling like my life is a black hole. i looked down at my watch. davenport is going to be here any minute to take me to therapy,with skylar.

bree's p.o.v

skylar was with davenport for a while so that gives me time. i took my cigarettes out,opened a window and lit one. i was used to it so i didn't cough it up. i looked threw my box and took my pills out. along with a picture of him. he's was so precious. my baby. the baby that i killed, the baby that i abused....what was i thinking about. 

how did i get here.

kaz's p.o.v

"dude,that was awesome,i never thought Clarissa Warren would be so aggressive to Todd after he cheated on her. i mean she's the nicest girl on the planet. " i know right. i really needed something to get my mind off,everything. we haven't talk much for these last 3 months".oliver smiled. " yeah, with everything going on, there hasn't been time for anything but worrying". i said. "true,i miss times like this".oliver smiled. i smiled back. anyways's wheres bree, aren't we suppose to keep an eye on her,to make sure she's okay with the whole chase thing". oliver asked. "yea right,lets go i think she's up stairs". i said. we went up to the girls room and the door was open. "bree". oliver said slowly. i looked around and there she was.

bree was passed out on the floor and the room smelled of smoke. "bree?!"oliver yelled as we both ran to her.