Some People Don't Know What They Have Until It's Gone

Davenports P.o.v

tasha and naomi came downstairs with there suit cases ready to go. "i don't wanna leave, i miss you guys". naomi pouted. bree kneeled down besides. "it's okay naomi you will see us very very soon again and this time were gonna have a blast". she fist bumped her. naomi did he cute giggle. i smiled. tasha gave bree and chase hugs. "okay, now you guys behave, and if you need anything, anything at all let me know". she assured. they nodded and thanked her. "okay well bye". she said as Douglas escorted them out.

i turned to the kids. "and you guys need to get ready for school". i told them. they all went upstaries expect for bree. she was about to leave but she came downstairs and gave me a hug. "what was that for". i smiled. "just a thank you, i don't say it often but i really look up to you, you made me brave and confident, and i wanted to say thank you. thank you for all you did for me, thank you for always being there for me, always being my best friend and always being my parent. i love you so much". she thanked than went upstairs. that warmed my heart so much. i  always thought i was the worst parent ever. but seeing bree at that every moment made me realize it was all worth it. 

oliver's p.o.v

skylar and chase came downstairs holding hands. awe, young love. so touching. then they we were all downstairs with our backpacks. i was panicking."oliver, don't worry everything is going to go fine".kaz assured as he massaged my shoulder's. "yea, what do you think is going to happen, we can't embarrass you, you do that yourself". bree teased. "wait, why's he so nervous". chase asked. oh yea, he doesn't know. "i'm introducing you guys to mike, as my first official boyfriend". i simply said. i was waiting for him to say, 'wait, what, your gay'. but all he said was, "cool". "do you guys have your assignments for mrs.papa's class i do not need that women calling me again". davenport rolled his eye's. "what assignment?". kaz questioned. we all looked at him. did he seriously forget?. "oh com on, you all know i didn't do it but i'll just wing it". he winked at bree and you could see her blush scarlet red.

there we were. at the doors of high school. "you guys ready". skylar asked. we didn't respond and pushed the doors open. everyone was staring at us.not. people didn't even glance at us, well most of  them. "well this is disappointing". kaz said. "i guess the world doesn't revolve around us". bree said as she shrugged her shoulder's and we headed to Mrs. papa's class cause that's were all the juniors are meeting for our class assignment. the assignment was to write a song,or a poem, or a speech on something that really effected you and the world. when we walked there were dozens of kids there. good thing the class is huge. i spotted mike. he came over to me and kissed me. "uh guys. this my boyfriend, mike". i introduced him.

"nice to meet you, i'm oliver's best friend,kaz, the charming kaz you may call me".kaz shook his hand.

"i'm chase, i'm smartest person in the world, but you probably already heard of me".  chase bragged.

"your cute, too bad were both taken and your gay". she giggled. 

"i'm so glad to meet you,i'm skylar. oliver's first female love and the last". skylar smiled.

oh no, what. have. they. done! i waited for mike to dump me. but instead he laughed along with the rest of my friends."there funny". he smiled at me. "nice to meet you guys too". he smiled. i couldn't help but mile at him. i took a seat with him as we waited for morning announcements. 

skylar's p.o.v

i feel like things are going to be okay. i took at seat next to chase and bree but i was still distracted trying to look for maddie. she should be here. "okay everyone quite down morning announcements is about to start.".Mrs. papa said. everyone started to settle down. "Good morning,Centrum city high school". Mrs. fields announced.she didn't sound like her usual happy cherry self. it's not a good morning for her. everyone noticed this. "today isn't a normal day, centrum city high has lost a student, may, 2, at 2 am, Madison Anna Miller has took her life". Mrs. Fields announced.

 it was silent. MADISON, MY MADISON?! oh no oh no. my heart started racing. every bone in my body started to go weak. i felt like i was going to die. my chest started burning and i couldn't breath. MADDIE, MADISON.

Chase's p.o.v

i remember that girl.she didn't speak to anyone and was one of the quietest kids in my English class. she took her life. i looked to skylar and she looked like she was going to have panic attack, she ran out of the class screaming and crying Madison's name. i ran after her. "MADDIE. please talk to me". she cried as she was on the phone. "skylar, what's happening".i asked worried sick. she ignored me and kept trying to call someone. i finally got a hold of her and pinned her to the locker. "please, stop i need to call maddie, i need to know she's okay". she cried. "skylar, your scaring me". i told her. "Madison, she was my friend, she's been there for me all this time, i need to talk to her, she wouldn't leave me,not like this.". she continued to sob. wait, Madison was a friends of skylar's. wow, there's a lot i missed.

i can't stand to see  her like this. she lost her friend to suicide. "i killed her,chase, she told me she wasn't happy, she made it clear she was going to do something and i didn't take it seriously, i cost her, her life". she continued to sob. i let her go and she fell into my arms and continued sobbing. "why does the universe hate me". she said. i remember her telling me that when i was in the hospitable. "i'm sorry". i told her. "it's not your fault", she  shook her head. "she wasn't happy, i should have saw that, she was just like me. alone, afraid, depressed and i didn't see that. now it's too late to fix things. but listen,Madison wouldn't have wanted you to suffer. she would have wanted you to move on. she would have wanted you to know it's not your fault. some people never know what there missing until there gone". i told

 she pulled apart from me. "i hurt her, and i will forever feel guilty for that, but maddie did always say, just because someone is gone doesn't they've disappeared". she took a deep breath.i wiped her tears. i held her close and we headed back to class. everyone was still silent. Mrs. papa forced a smile. we took a seat.