Day 37 - 1F

FLASHBACK
A Theory is not a Hunch.

One of the greatest things in life that you look forward to are the persons who make you smile, those are the persons that believe in your strength even though you are in your rock bottom

One of the greatest things in life that you look forward to are the persons who make you smile, those are the persons that believe in your strength even though you are in your rock bottom. They encourage you and help you swim your way up.

As for me? Park Chaeyoung is that person back then. She will put those tiny blue sticky notes on my Chemistry book every time we were seated beside each other in that class.

Some of them were funny notes but most of the time it was all about encouraging me then she had this pretty fluffy smile which makes me wanted to pinch her cheeks for being so chubby and fluffy.

Although I never returned the favor, I was scared that if I invested so many emotions on her? I'll only end up getting hurt.

But that was my greatest mistake, I didn't befriend her even though she's being so friendly to me. Until, one day...

I heard about the news that broke me into pieces, I was devastated that I didn't go to school for a month. Cause every time I roamed my gaze inside the school? I see her. I see her smiling, laughing, waving at me, and what I hate the most is Chemistry. I can sense her presence beside me even though she's not even there.

I thought I was going insane because the blue note keeps popping even though she's already dead.

' How are you? I hope you're okay.'

' Don't forget to smile today. '

' I like your hair. Do you plan to dye it in the future? I hope not. Black suits you better. '

' You hate math? At least you're good at English. That's okay. '

' She misses you too. '

That's when I realized, those blue notes were not from her anymore.

It's weird because Chaeyoung doesn't have any siblings that are studying at Seoul High at that time, I heard from her before that her siblings were already in college.

So, until now... it's still an enigma to me on who is that person was because he/she just kept me alive and breathing.

That person is my life's savior after Chaeyoung's death.