Day 28 - 3F

FLASHBACK

A short haired girl quickened her pace when she heard one of her bullies screamed her name at the lockers corridor

A short haired girl quickened her pace when she heard one of her bullies screamed her name at the lockers corridor. She's panting and her messy black hair has been sticking at her face because of sweat and tears.

She was thankful for a moment when she saw the entrance door as she almost stumbled at her feet. The fifteen-year-old girl runs as fast as she can away from that building until her knees can no longer step even further... but one thing is for sure, she lost them.

The girl tiredly leans her body at the cherry blossom tree. It's still seven in the morning and the school starts at 9:40 am so they are still no students roaming around campus.

But the bullies discovered that she most likely do her favorite past time here in the morning at the school's library. They pranked her and almost got her locked in the girl's comfort room, luckily she outdo them and escaped.

Lalisa Manoban is a transfer student from Thailand and she's been living here in Korea for almost 3 years now but other students still discriminate her with her Korean grammar and different look. They never gave her the chance to prove herself so she grew up with a low self-esteem.

Ever since Junior High up until now that she's a first-year senior student. The past three years were tolerable but this time? Lisa thinks she couldn't make it, because her close-minded bullies went worse than before.

Her body dropped to the ground as she started crying silently.

Exhaustion from all the struggling earlier overtook her as she let herself breathe in and out in a slow manner.

Little did she know there's someone watching her. He took his camera out in its safety pocket as he jumped off the tree.

His hair is natural black and the camera he's holding covers the half of his face. Lisa thought for a moment she had seen an angel that has sent from above because of his innocent features and of course, by the fact that he actually came from that tree branch up there.

Suddenly, a strong wind blew to them that caused their both hair to tousled up through the air. Enabling the strange man to see her whole face.

*click*

With that instant, he captures her beauty in his film camera.

Lalisa blinked in surprise, who is this man? She never saw him before then her eyes went to the color of his uniform's necktie. It's red and that only means he's a third-year student.

Green for the first years, Blue for the second year, and Red for third year students.

The guy stood up and picked something out from his slacks pocket but before he turns his back away? He handed her his neat handkerchief which she hesitantly accepts.

"Where are they?"
He asked her and even though Lalisa was still confused, she pointed the building where her bullies were probably waiting for her.

"Stay here."
Was the last words he said before the third year student left her alone.

After that day, her bullies have stopped messing around with her.