Day 00

Jimin watched her little sister scribble a short messages to the blue sticky notes she always brings at class

But unfortunately she won't be able to attend today, her fragile body is laying at the white hospital bed as dextrose and machine were connected to her.

She was holding a weak smile on her face and Jimin walk closer to her.

"You're in a good mood today, Sé."

"I don't know, oppa. I feel contented. Have you seen Hobi by the way?"
She smiled not looking at him.

"I let him go home to change. He's been staying here since yesterday."
Chaeyoung nod her head as she pursed her lips into a thin line.

"I told him not to worry about me."

"You can't blame the guy he really cares for you."

"Eotteohge oppa? I wanted him to be happy. But I can no longer give that to him."
Chaeyoung laughed bitterly as she heaved a shaky breath. Jimin gently pulled her sister to him and let her softly cry on his chest.

"Can you tell him that if ever he'll find someone new? He can have my approval from heaven."

"Chae, don't say that."

"What? It's true. I know that I don't have any time left, oppa."
Shit. Jimin quickly wipe the tear that was able to escape from his right eye.

"You know that I love you right?"
He nodded as his grip to Chaeyoung tightened.

"I love Mom, Dad, Seulgi unnie, and Hobi."
She was uncontrollably crying right now, not because she's afraid of dying but she doesn't want to leave the people she loves yet.

"And what about Lisa? She still needs me."

"Lisa?"

"My best friend."

"You have a best friend in school? I thought you dislikes the girls there?"

"She's different."
Chaeyoung giggled upon the thought of their first encounter. Lisa was so aloof and obviously pissed at her at first but the longer they spend more time together she learned what kind of person Lisa is, she usually was misunderstood but Lisa is a very genuine person.

"Do you remember the girl who have a long bangs?"

"The pretty foreigner?"

"Yes! The one you had a crush to!"
Jimin's lips twitched when his sister teasingly look at him with playful eyes and grin on her lips.

Chaeyoung wipe her tears away as she laughed at her brother's sudden change of behavior, upon the mention of his first love.

"You became her friend?"
Jimin fixed her orange hair as he tucked it behind her ears. Allowing him to see her fluffy chipmunk cheeks.

"Can I ask you a favor, oppa?"

"What is it?"

"Can you send these notes to her? And keep giving one to her until she graduate from highschool."
Chaeyoung showed the notes she has been busily doing since yesterday night.

"Why?"
Jimin picked one as he read it,

'I love your natural black hair but then again my lovely, Lisa any type of hair suits you. I even imagine you in blonde. But I prefer brunette. Will you try it in the future?
— Chaeyoung. ps. Keep smiling.'

His sister isn't wrong. Honestly, any type of hair will suit her.

"She needs it. And I want you to promise me that you'll do it."
Jimin went silent as he remembered the time when he shouted at her bullies to not lay a hand to Lisa again or else they'll have a taste with his wrath. That was the day when he first met her under his favorite tree.

"You loved her before right?"

"Love is a big word, Sé."
He frowned as he ran his fingers through his raven hair.

"Can you do it?"
His sister asked him again.

"Okay."

Jimin wanted to.

"Promise?"

"I Promise."