Day 06 - 3L

Once Lisa open the door of her friend's Karaoke room

Once Lisa open the door of her friend's Karaoke room. She immediately locked eyes with Jungkook who stopped typing something at his phone. Kim Taehyung on the other hand is laying down on the couch and Yoongi was the only one left drinking the remaining alcohols.

"Oh, Kookie. That's your ride over there."
Yoongi was the first one to break the ice as he nod his head at Lisa who also nodded back at him and the girl started walking her way to Jungkook.

"Hyung, I told you to not let her know about this."
The youngest looked more sober now than the earlier hours. He stopped trashing the group chat and just decided to play games on his phone to waste time.

"You need to go home, Kook-ah."
Lisa answered him and the latter glared at his hyung before turning off his phone and stood up only to stumble himself in the process so the girl quickly wrapped her arms on Jungkook to give him support.

Lisa's attention went to the other man in the room who had been knocked out by the amount of alcohols that he drank. She knows that he's not a strong drinker and so she turned to Yoongi, "Oppa, take care of Taehyung please."

Jungkook who heard this just scoffed but Lisa ignored him as she waited for Yoongi's answer.

"Yeah, of course. I'll just finished this."

"I also called Jennie, she's on her way."

"Okay, thanks Lisa."

After waving goodbye to Yoongi, Lisa dragged Jungkook with her out from that place as they ride the cab way back home.

The moment the cab dropped them in front of the apartment. Jungkook scooted away from Lisa but the girl quickly chased him, worried filled her mind as to why Jungkook is suddenly acting like this.

He entered the elevator and was about to push the close button when Lisa quickly slip her way in as she huffed a heavy breath, panting from running.

Jungkook take his time to stare at her. He crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned his limping body against the steel wall of the elevator.

The moment she felt his intense stare boring at her soul, Lalisa blinked at him with so much curiosity.

Jungkook absentmindedly let out a deep chuckle. He is sure she isn't aware that he's checking her out.

"Goddamnit woman, who the fuck told you to be that beautiful?"
He shake his head and just the exact time the elevator opened and Jungkook quickly get away from her.

He couldn't stand to be with the same place alone with her. He doesn't know how long he could control his bottled emotions.

"Are you okay?"
Lalisa held his wrist and the frown on her lips was obvious that she is worried. Her eyes stares at him pitifully and that made Jungkook lost his control. His ego get the best of him. He doesn't want any pity at the moment, and so without minding if Lisa will get hurt, Jungkook harshly take her hand off him.

"Fuck, of course no! Why would I be?! Damn it, Lisa. Do you think this is easy for me?"
He snapped and almost kick the wall beside him that made the girl took a step back. Her eyes started to sting, it is the first time to see Jungkook this way. He looks... broken.

"I-I don't understand. What are you saying, Kookie?"
Lalisa gulped the forming lump in her throat as she shakily reached out to him but the lad avoided any more contact from her.

"You don't have any idea are you?"
He glared, and the girl shake her head. Jungkook leaned his head back and laughed bitterly. Of course.

"I'm sorry. Why? What is the problem?"
Lalisa spoke slowly, like she was trying to comfort him. And as far as he liked the feeling, it is not right. He isn't meant for her, maybe in another lifetime? But who is he kidding? There is no next life.

Jungkook walked hesitantly back at her as he dropped his spinning head on her left shoulder.

"Everything."
Jungkook whispered breathlessly. And each seconds passed by with her? It's getting harder for him to control his own tears so he take all of his strength to move away from her warmth.

"Everything is the problem. But you can't do anything about it, Lisa."
He truthfully answered as he gaze at her beautiful chocolate eyes.

"Kookie, tell me what's the problem..."
She lift her hand to caressed his cold cheeks and Jungkook closes his eyes,
sinfully.

"I lov— I- I can't, okay? I'm sorry, just leave me alone. I'll be fine tomorrow."
Tears were in his eyes this time; but he tried to look brave. Lalisa gasped upon seeing him like this. Jungkook inhaled a shaky breath before glancing at Lisa for the last time as he turned his back on her.

Jungkook almost said it. He almost lost his control. This is better. She doesn't need to know.

"B-but—"
Lisa took a step forward but Jungkook was quick to stop her from getting more close.

"Please leave me alone, Lisa."