Day 37 - 4

To: Chaeyoung

Jungkook kept me accompany the whole day. He was so annoyed by what he saw on Instagram that I burst out laughing at him.

He's more affected than me! Seriously, this guy can hold a grudge to someone. 😂 Although I still don't understand why Taehyung and him hated each other.

I just woke up one day that they don't like each other guts and it was weird because as far as I remember they really got along. So I was thinking did something happened between them?

Message Sent.

Jungkook with a displeased look, snatched my phone and put it aside on the other corner of the table that I can't reach.

"Hey!"
I argued as I tried to take my phone back but he held my shoulders and made me sit.

"You're always on your phone. You don't even listen to me anymore!"

"I am listening noob!"
I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Then what did I say?"
He lift his eyebrow.

"You said, you like Jennie."
I teased.

"Yah!!! That's not it! SEE?! YOU ARE NOT LISTENING! And please stop shipping me with that old hag."
He made a contorted face and his frown grew deeper. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling.

"Nayeon then?"

"Oh come on, they practically the same age. That also means they are both oldies."

"What's up with you with 'age'?"
He just shrugged and took the remote control on my hands as he switched the channel.

"I don't know either."

"Uhmm..."
I put chips in my mouth as I ponder hard while munching it.

"Stop thinking of someone inside your head, Lalisa. You're just wasting time."
He shortly glance at me with a serious look on his face.

"Why?"

"I already like someone else."