Day 25 - 2L

With hesitant steps, Lisa walked closer to where he is

With hesitant steps, Lisa walked closer to where he is. She tries not to make a sound as much as possible so that she can't disturb his sleep.

Her professor told her to find inspiration so here she is. On the rooftop with her possible inspiration at the moment.

Lisa's been realizing kinds of stuff lately but it's all in her head...

She unzipped her bag and bring out her fluffy blanket as a small smile flashed to her face when she decided it to wrapped on Jimin's body.

What a baby.

She then combed his hair with her fingers and admired this beautiful being. Lisa sat just beside him and took her sketchbook and pencil as images of certain scenarios flash to her mind.

Lisa started sketching what she feels but she was so engrossed to it that she didn't even notice Jimin who flipped his body to the side as he stared at her.

He wonders if Lisa also feels the same way he feels right now.

"What are you doing here? It's cold."
Jimin asked her with his hoarse voice and it was so sudden that it made Lisa jumped a bit from the shock.

"You scared me."
She put a hand on her chest and breathe out. Jimin chuckled at her silly action as he sat up and gave the blanket back on her because she looked more cold than him.

"I'm finding my inspiration."
Lisa smiled when she recovers from the shock.

"And? Have you found it?"

"Yeah."

"Really? What is it look like?"

"Hmmm, a fluffy one."

"A blanket?"
She laughed at him trying to be funny.

"What? Who can find an inspiration from a blanket?"

"Urgh, you?"
They both stares at each other and suddenly they burst out laughing.

Lisa throw her blanket at his face but Jimin was quick to caught it as he put it back on her legs.

"No silly, but you can say like uhmm a puppy or a kitten."
Lisa said while shaking her head while continuing what she's doing.

"Oohh, it must be cute then."

"Hmm, you can say that too."

"Can I see?"
Jimin tried to snatch her sketchbook but she immediately hides it on her back.

"Nope! It is not done yet!"

"Why? I'm just making sure you're not trying to sketch me."
He shrugged and Lisa gasped.

"What?!! I AM NOT TRYING TO SKETCH YOU!"

"You sound so defensive, Lisa."
Jimin smirked and cross his both arms on his chest.

Lisa sighed defeatedly.

"I'm not done yet oppa, you can see it after I have painted it tomorrow. You will be the first one to see it."
She smiled at him toothily and Jimin has been awestruck.

This is one of the moments Jimin wished he brought his camera with him. So that he can capture that beautiful view in front of him right now. As he wanted to keep that pretty smile of hers with him forever.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

He nodded and shifted his attention at the book that Hoseok gave to him earlier. Well, he asked the guy to take a book from the library for him but Hoseok just fucking lost his favorite bookmarks.