Day 29 - 3L

The moment Jimin parked his car at the side of the road

The moment Jimin parked his car at the side of the road. My forehead creased. What are we doing at some old abandoned building?

"Okay? So this is your favorite place? Can you elaborate clearly this time?"
He laughed at my confusion and ignored my question. Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt and went out of the car.

He went to the other side and open the door for me. I squinted my eyes before unbuckling my seatbelt also but he only gave me a soft assuring smile.

Of course, I will be suspicious!

"Relax Lisa, I won't do anything that will hurt you."
He said chuckling as he guided me inside the building.

"What if the owner sees us?"

"I am the owner, pabo."

"You are?!"

"Yeah, so can we proceed now?"
He said getting impatient with my stubbornness. I hide my giggle and continued walking, leaving him behind.

"What a rich ass."
I mumbled as I walked pass him.

"What?"

"Nothing."
I shrugged but his soft waves of laughter filled my ears.

"You're heading to the wrong way stupid."
Jimin put his hand on my head and turned me to the right direction while he keeps laughing at my clumsiness.

I clicked my tongue and took his hand on my head as I intertwined it with my fingers. "Much better. Now, lead the way."
A small smirk formed on my lips when I saw how his laughter dies down because of the sudden skin contact.

We continued walking anyway until Jimin open a huge acacia wood door and the sound of a creaking noise followed which leads me to lean my body on him and grasp his arm, did I mentioned already that I don't like dark places and ghosts?

However, Jimin let go of me.

"W-where are you going?"

"To open the lights."

I hugged myself by the sudden lack of warm and a few seconds later... The dim orangish light went on, one by one.

I gasped when I saw the whole place. It may look scary and dusty outside but this certain room is beautiful and neat. The hall almost looks like there's an art exhibit going on and it's in a vintage theme.

"This is..."

"Cool right?"

"Yes."

His smile grew wider and I saw how his eyes lit with delight. He really loves photography and as an art lover? This place is really beautiful.

"Let me give you a tour shall we?"
I nod and hold his offering hand.

I stared at his photographs in awe. His skill is not a joke, Jimin is really good. I tried to focus on every subject and I'm amazed at how he captures raw emotions and serenity in every places. It feels like you are also there feeling it, watching it, and touches your heart.

There's also a pictures of his friends like Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Others were just solitude places with amazing views or unknown people that catches you off guard by the strong emotions that holds. Like Sadness, Happiness, Grief, and Euphoria.

"Your sister is beautiful."
I commented when I saw a wedding picture of Seulgi and for a moment I dreamed of marrying also a man that will make me smile like that on my wedding day. It's very genuine and pure.

"She is."
He looked back at me as I softly squeezed his hand.

"She looks like you actually. You both have the same eyes and cheeks, it's really cute."
I smiled cheekily and he chuckled.

"Park siblings have that."

"I noticed."
I agreed to him with a giggle as we proceed to the next corner of the hall.

"I present you, my favorite spot."
He blindfolded me by his hands as he guided me carefully.

"Really Jimin? Is this really necessary?"

"It is, Lisa."
His breath tickles my neck but I didn't say anything and a few more steps we stopped.

He take off his hands on my eyes and slowly I opened it... I roamed my gaze to the wall with my heart beating in frenzy.

I shifted my attention to Jimin who is also looking at the pictures with a small smile on his lips.

"It's me..."
I mumbled and Jimin side glance at me as his smile turned into a smirk.

"Beautiful right?"
He said as I look over again at the three big photographs that are hanging on the wall.

The first one is me on my high school uniform and my long bangs flew up in the air when a wind blew on me and he took the shot in perfect timing.

It was the first time we met.

The tear-stained cheeks on the photo are the evidence that I was crying that time and he surprisingly showed out of nowhere.

The second one is a picture of me on the school rooftop and I was laughing and crying at the same time. But my memory juggled up with that scenario because on what I remember I was already in third year that time and Jimin is two years older than me... so? How can he possibly take that shot?

The last one is when we went to the beach last October.

Wow, I didn't know he took a picture of me at that time. I smiled because it's beautiful and he said this is his favorite spot, what does Park Jimin mean by that?

I don't know how to react or feel, but the thing inside my ribcage just won't stop jumping. It somehow feels like a contentment that I've never felt for a long time since my father left us.

"Why are you shaking up my heart?"

I was about to say that to him but something stole my attention away as I walked closer to that huge thing at the left corner of my photographs.

"Chaeyoung?"