Day 03 - 3JK

Jungkook handed the cold lemon tea to his only visitor as they faced the over looking ocean on the second floor's veranda

"What brings you here, Jungkook?"
He switched his attention to the older guy as he take out a stick of cigarette and put between his cherry like lips.

Is it too early to smoke? But damn, Jungkook is stressful and this thing is the only way he thinks to relieve stress.

"I don't know hyung. Maybe I think I need an escape for a while."
He answered truthfully and light up the cigar. He puffed his first smoke of the day as he breathed in the poison in his system.

"Why? Does Seoul troubles you?"
Trouble? Jungkook scoffed and shake his head.

"It was fun at first."
There's bitterness in the tone of his voice and Jungkook's older cousin just heaved a sigh. He knew this day will come, Jungkook will come back here just to escape what he have in Seoul.

Seungri take a sipped on the lemon tea that the younger one offered earlier and focuses at the scenery ahead of them.

They shared a few moments of silence before Jungkook started to talk again. And it's what Seungri's been waiting for, to know the reason why Jungkook is here.

"Do you remember the girl I made you investigate?"

"What about her?"

"I might had said, she's a pain in the ass."
He puffed the last smoke of his cigarette and squeezed it on the ashtray. Jungkook crossed his legs and let out a deep breath, head still mess up just like yesterday and the day before it.

"Yeah, I remember but you also said, she's complicated."
Seungri agreed and Jungkook nodded his head, because there's no way he can deny that.

"It turns out not."
This time it's the older one who nodded his head.

So, what's wrong with that then?

"Then I guess it's a good news? You'll both work it out as siblings."
Seungri take a sipped again at his cold drink, quite enjoying the conversation they're having right now. Jeon Jungkook is a close book when it comes to his emotional stress, and this is a rare moment.

Seungri was enjoying his drink not until, Jungkook went straight to the point and he almost spit out his cold lemon tea when he heard the latter speak.

"Hyung, I fall for her."

"What the fuck Jungoo?!"
Seungri coughed really hard and wipe the wet mess on his mouth. Eyes were wide like saucers and cannot believe the sudden change of their conversation.

Fucking Jeon Jungkook.

"I know. How idiot of me."

"Is that why you're here?"
Jungkook nod his head for the second time.

"Fuck. Careless idiot. Why would you fall in love with your damn step sister?"
Seungri narrowed his eyes at the younger lad as every curse words gathered inside his head to throw at his stupid cousin but he only sighed when he realized that it's not the person fault if they fall in love to the wrong one.

"I ask myself that a million times already. You know what I figure it out?"

"Well it's already taken that she's really beautiful."
Jungkook pointed at his hyung, agreeing but that's not what it is.

"Lalisa Manoban is different. She's not like those girls who threw themselves on me. Damn hyung, I was the one who's even willing to throw myself at her."
Jungkook shake his head by the thought of his beautiful sister. He should've stay away but Lisa's very vulnerable that he can't help but to protect her.

"You found her challenging?"
It's not about the pride nor the ego, but there's something about Lisa that he can't decipher, he always find himself drawn to her like a moth to her flame.

Jungkook turned his whole body to face his hyung. He put his elbows on the top of the coffee table and place his chin on the back of his hands. Seungri did the same, they were engrossed to the weird topic about this certain brunette with bangs.

"And also, she's the kindest girl I've ever met. Yes, she can be loud sometimes and very nagging but Lalisa wasn't afraid to show her true self on everyone. What you see is what you really get."
Yes. That's it. That's the thing, why he got so fond about her. She doesn't fake. She will cry if she wants to cry. She will frown if you did something she dislike, Lalisa Manoban has no filters.

"I really understand why Taehyung and Jimin are head over heels for her."
Jungkook continued and sighed again for the up-tenth times.

"Taehyung and Jimin who?"
Lee Seungri raised a perfect brow to his problematic dongsaeng.

"Her two prince charming. The main guy and the second guy on her own fairytale."
Jungkook was fast to answer, as he sport a bitter smile.

"Then what makes you?"

"Me?" He pondered for a moment, while humming. "Well, let's just say I'm like the chameleon in the Tangled story or the yellow fish in The Little Mermaid, or maybe the little red dragon in Mulan."
His hyung let out an amused laughed and Jungkook whined as he messed up with his dark hair.

Why did he end up with princesses and princes anyway?? That's so freaking gay.

"Damn, Jungoo. Stop watching Disneys."
Seungri laughed harder at the frowning Jungkook.

"She likes Disneys. Fuck, I even finished a whole set of movies from Snow White to Moana."
He whined again and stood up from his seat as he leaned his body at the white marble fence.

"With her?"

"Yeah. I am that fucked up."
He breathed in the fresh ocean breeze and closed his eyes in the process. Hoping that it will clear out his disarray thoughts.

"Whatever you feel for her? Leave it here before going back again to Seoul. She's your sister now."
Seungri also stood up from his seat and went beside his favorite kinda stupid dongsaeng. He placed an arm on his shoulders and patted the top of Jungkook's head.

"I know."
The younger one hummed.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"You'll be in someone story too, don't worry. Give Lisa's fairytale to the main guy."
He heard his hyung. Their gaze sets place at the dancing waves of the ocean. Jungkook shake his head and amusingly smile at his hyung when he gave him a quick side glance.

"Hyung, she didn't choose the main guy. It was the second."