Day 25 - 1L

I tapped my mechanical pencil on the wooden table as I rummage a good picture to sketch from my mind

I tapped my mechanical pencil on the wooden table as I rummage a good picture to sketch from my mind. Our professor allowed us today to roam around the school to find inspiration for our painting class.

Mr. Kwon wanted us to use our emotions in this one, far from the usual.

So his students right now in this period were scattered around the school and he gave us 2 hours to find a certain subject and boiled our emotions in it.

Well, it's not still painting time but he wanted a sketch to the subject that we'll paint on Monday.

The first thing went to my mind the moment I stepped out of our class, was the library. So here I am now, spacing out for almost 15 minutes already.

Goodness, I'm wasting so much time.

"Inspiration huh? Where would I find inspiration in this place?! Stupid."
I whispered shout myself as I messed up my hair. This is impossible, what I am doing here anyway?

I stood up from my seat and started to fix my things so that I can leave this place and go to find a real inspiration when I heard a loud thud of books that fell on the carpeted floor not too far from where I am.

Okay? That's weird. The librarian told me it was only me here because obviously, it's still class time.

I picked up my things and went to where the sound came from earlier as I heard few curses coming from the person who's fixing the mess he made.

But I didn't actually show up in front of him, I stayed at the other aisle and peeked at him over the spaces between each book.

"That's why I don't go to libraries."
He scratched his head and picked his things after fixing the books on the shelf.

But before Hoseok completely goes he sighed and shook his head as he took a book. Wow, I didn't know that he actually reads?

He asked a permission from the librarian and right after that he left the library still scratching his head.

I laughed at how cute he looks. No wonder Chaeyoung loves him very much.

My gaze went back to the place where he was earlier and I saw something that caught my attention, with my eyebrows furrowed I went closer to look at it.

I crouched down and picked the sticky note that looks really familiar.

The little blue note had something written on it.

'Please always take care of Lisa.
Chaeng '

My heart hammered from the flashback where I still keep receiving blue notes in high school even though Chaeyoung was not here anymore.

Does this mean Jung Hoseok was my mysterious life savior back then?

I look at the other blue notes and the familiar penmanship welcomed me.

He is him. All this time I thought it was Jimin but I guess I'm wrong with that.

I mean, how can he possibly be? He was already second year in college that time while I'm still in high school. That's a foolish thinking Lisa...

But why do I feel disappointed?