Day 02 - 4J

Jimin closes his eyes as the loud booming sound of great taste music filled his eardrums

Jimin closes his eyes as the loud booming sound of great taste music filled his eardrums. An unknowing smile gently tugged on his plump lips.

He let himself enjoy the every beat of the music. Yes, it is still obvious that his mind was still a surging perplexity. However, the music somehow made himself calm with all the raging thoughts he have and the image of a certain brunette slip in his mind.

He has been looking for her since he arrived here but unluckily, up unto now he still haven't found her.

So Jimin decided to go out to the lounge area and find her again to this crowded place, but as soon as he heard the music it was like liquid adrenaline being injected right into his blood stream.

He absentmindedly walked towards the dance floor with a playing smirk on his lips as he meet Hoseok's teasing gaze and within seconds the two somehow agreed on something telepathically.

Jimin's body started moving with the upbeat music. Surprising the people around him, including Jennie and Nayeon who's enjoying the dance floor like the others.

His movements flowed with a dazzling grace that took away the breath of every person in the area. Jimin didn't dance to show off, to make the girls watch - but they did. Anyone that could move like their limbs were half liquid in perfect rhythm and still look strong were interesting to say the least. Jimin smirked and also did the little trick by sticking out his tongue before twirling around and winked to the girls in front of him who were gushing how good he is on the dance floor.

Jung Hoseok who's dancing beside him just shake his head in amusement, he saw what Jimin did and he won't deny that his hyung tends to get really flirty when dancing. It's some tactic he used to catch the attention of the audience and he was good at it.

Park Jimin was used to the attention and he liked it. He did a dance break on the middle and the crowd went louder but the moment he get on his feet he met two beautiful pair of dark brown eyes.

She was staring at him and her plump cherry like lips were slightly parted. The corner of his lips tugged into a teasing smirk when he saw how she licked her lips whilst holding their gaze to each other.

Jimin continued dancing although this time all of his attention were on the girl. He bit his lower lip to stop himself from smiling too much but the brunette misunderstood it with him just being flirty. So with a knotted brows she walked forward to the dance floor on where he is right now.

Jimin is surely having fun looking at her. Lisa Manoban doesn't look pleased right now, he'll bet loads of money she saw him how he winked at the other girls earlier.

Lisa frowned at his smug face and after reaching Jennie, she snatched the red cup at her friend's hand and drank the contents of it.

With narrowed eyes she gave the empty cup back to Jennie before looking at Yoongi who's trying to hype the crowd even more.