Bonus 1

"You knew

"You knew."
He gasped the moment he read the text message he received.

Actually, He doesn't have Chaeng's phone but he had her old phone number. He used that instead of his.

So when a random anonymous suddenly giving him text messages everyday, it surprised him.

Not until he decided to read all of them and Jimin figured out it's none other than Lalisa Manoban.

That's also the reason why he never gave her his phone number.

"Do you really think I'm that gullible, Park?"
She raised her brow and take a scoop on her melting ice cream.

However, Jimin's mind is in the middle of having a mental breakdown when he realized something.

"All of the messages. You purposely sent that all for me."
His eyes were shocked wide and Lisa crossed her arms over her chest.

"What can I say? I have my ways."
She grinned with her head held high.

"You've been naughty, Lalisa."
His eyes narrowed and take a sipped on his milk matcha drink.

"What? Are you going to ignore my confession right now?"
She started whining but her attempt was being ignored by Park Jimin himself.

"You deserve a punishment."
His tone of voice went lower than his usual voice, Lisa's find him very attractive at the moment but she shake that thought and yell at the man in front of her.

She just freaking confessed her feelings to him, for goodness sake!

"Yah, pest! Are you really going to ignore the fact that I just said, 'I love you too'?!"
Lalisa was breathing really hard after the shout and people started whispering around them.

However, the two doesn't even have the slightest care about that, unless the manager will start kicking them out of the place.

Jimin smiled at her sweetly, he was amused at her annoyed expression.

"Baby, I love you more."
He leaned in and whispered at her ear. Lalisa swiftly shrugged him away, shaking her shoulders and pushing him back on his seat.

"You're annoying."
She pouted and crossed her arms.

"You love me."
Jimin teasingly gave her a wink, that made the girl groaned in frustration.