Day 32 - 2L

Okay

Okay. Ignoring Park Jimin the other day isn't a good idea. He totally ignores me back! How could he?!

Yesterday was the usual day with my stepbrother being annoying like the 'x and y's' on my math subject.

As for Taehyung? He never tried talking to me again although I can still see him staring at me with that longing gaze sometimes, and it takes a lot of self-control not to throw my arms at him because hell I miss him so badly and I think that adds up with the pain even more.

  →

Now I'm rushing to the clinic. Once Jennie told me about Jimin being taken to the clinic because of a minor accident while practicing a dance number with his co-members for the Winter Ball that will held 3 weeks from now.

How did Jennie know? Well Hoseok texted to the boy's group chat about what happened to Jimin and luckily Jennie was with Yoongi that time.

She excused herself to her boyfriend and went to the art room to informed me everything and as long as I heard about it, I left Jennie without even saying a word and here I am now a few more steps away from the clinic room.

He can be really clumsy. I wanna whacked his head for not being careful.

I took a deep breath when I realized that I am now in front of the clinic's room. I was panting so hard as I bend down and held my knees for support.

What the heck I'm doing here anyway? Why did I dashed my way here? This is pointless. He's not even expecting me.

With a shaking hand, I twist the knob and the door quietly opened.

The first thing I saw was the nurse is putting a white clothe bandage on Jimin's ankle. He's so careless.

I frowned and was about to walk close to him when my eyes darted to the girl who's standing beside Jimin.

The same girl he's with that night.

Suddenly, my mind went blank. I forgot what I need to do as my lungs rummage for air. I knew it. I wasn't even expecting here...

Stop making a fool to yourself, Lisa.

But then, Jimin lift his head and I held my breath as I was hoping for him to not look at my way but... of course that's not possible because he's looking at me right now. Jimin saw me just standing there beside the door and not moving a single muscle, I was frozen from my spot.

"Lisa..."
I heard him mumble my name and the girl he's with turned her head to look at me.

Great. Now I look even more pathetic.

I rolled my eyes and annoyedly walk out from that place. Come on, Lisa why would the pest want you to be there with him?

This whole scenario suddenly infuriates me. I want some damn ice cream. Where the heck is my stupid stepbrother?