F I V E

A/N
Here's a song for u this is what I listened to while I was writing this

Saturday:

Y/N: POV:

My big sista!💕: hey girl I'm coming home today I'll be there in like an hour.
Y/N: OMG REALLY!! Can't wait did you get an early flight? Lol
My big sista!💕: yah I had to wake up super early ugh. Can't wait to do stuff all day w/ u. Anyways be there in 10.
Y/N wow so soon and same
My big sista!💕 I mean ya I texted you like an hour ago what were you doing.
Y/N: I was getting ready for a kinda date question mark?
My big sista!💕: what do you mean "question mark" is it a date or not?!?!?!
Y/N: I mean me him and his brother are going and he just asked to hang....
My big sista!💕: how olds his brother 😉
Y/N: 17 and your 20 so shoo gurl
My big sista!💕: alright fine see ya soon
y/N: CYA

SEB POV:

I was super nervous about today. I didn't want to tell Y/N that it was a kinda date. Luckily Oliver's gonna be there so i don't think she suspects anything. I suddenly got a notification

Jesseunderhill: bro are we meeting today still or what?
SEb_mOy: um maybe not unless you wanna go with me Oli and our neighbor.
Jesseunderhill: who's ur neighbor
sEb_mOy: a girl my age why...
Jesseunderhill: oh mk well I'll still go where and when?
sEb_mOy: beach 9:00
Jesseunderhill: see ya then
Read

Y/N POV: 

You decided to wear this:

You wore a big white t-shirt to cover up in

You wore a big white t-shirt to cover up in. You grabbed a cute little backpack and added your charger, portable charger,granola bar, shorts and shirt for later, and a towel.

Suddenly you hear the door open and you sister yell "IM HOME" you ran down the stairs and you jumped into her arms "I've missed you so much" you said " you too"she said setting the luggage down and then she grinned an you and said "so can I go on your so called date" you giggle I'll ask sebby if you can come" you said pulling out your phone "ooo derby already got cute names" you sister teased " no he just doesn't like being called Sebastian so...."

Y/N: hey seb can my sis tag along
Seb my crush 😫💕: yah sure my friends tagging along too hope you don't mind
Y/N: eh I don't care how old are they?
Seb my crush 😫💕: oh he's 20 and single as can be lol
Y/N my sisters 20 also....
Seb my crush😫💕: hope they hit it off
Y/N: same cya soon
Seb my crush😫💕: cya then

You told you sister she could come and then showed her to her room. You then left the room to let her change. Soon she cane down. She had her hair up and flung a hair tie at you. You giggle "thx I'll prob need that" you put it around your wrist and texted your mom to let you know where you were going.