N I N E

Y/N POV

You got to the mall and you all went different ways (Noah went by himself bcz he has no friends here lmao).

You and seb decided to go get Starbucks first you got (your choice of drink) and seb got (his choice of drink) you were about to pay when Seb handed the cashier his credit card "here ya go" he said. She swiped it and handed it back "thanks your drinks will be ready in a minute"

"You didn't have to do that" you said he laughed. "It's fine". You picked up your drinks. "Hey do you mind if I go live?" He asked "no idrc" you laughed. He took out his phone and started a live.ly "Hey guys it's Sebastianmoy and you are the moy army how you doing today!" He said.

-omggg hii
-notice me
-hiii seb ilysm
-great hbu
-who's that?

Suddenly seb pulled you in. "This is my friend and neighbor y/n" you waved and looked at your phone again trying not to blush. Suddenly you could see the comments flooding with a ship name of you two.

(S.N=ship name)
- Omg (s.n) I totally ship 💕
-s.n for lifeeeee
-s.n awww she's so cute kiss her.

Sebastian said "if someone sends 20 drama queens I'll kiss y/n" he smiled at you and you just playfully rolled your eyes. Suddenly someone started sending drama queens "Amanda thanks for the drama queen!" He said I'll react to you now." He reacted to her and then she sent another one "DUET TIME" he pick a video and made a duet. "Alright here I go I'm posting it"

🕑a couple  min later🕑

Amanda kept sending drama queens. "15,16,17,18,19,20!!!! Omg thx so much Amanda" Sebastian yelled. Some people in the Starbucks glared at you. You bugged Seb "stop yelling so loud your disrupting people" you said "oh sorry" he said and then kissed you cheek. You looked up confused. "She sent 20 drama queens" he shrugged. "Oh yah, um can we go shopping now?" You said getting up. "Uh yah sure" he said "alright guys I'm ending the live cya later bye" live ended

Seb POV:

I kissed y/n but then she just got up and left. I sighed a knew she didn't like me. "Can we go now??" She asked. "Um yah sure" I responded. I ended the live bcz maybe y/n didn't want to be in it. "Alright I have to go now bye cya later" live ended total gift points: 6101

Y/N POV:

You felt bad that seb ended his live. "You didn't have to end it ya know" you said playing with your bracelet. "Oh it's fine" he smiled. (Y'all went to a few different store and bought some clothes and stuff)

My big sister💕: come on guys we gotta go
My 0ther half: but whyyy
Y/N: ya whyyy
My big sister💕: ugh you two are so annoying hurry meet out front
My 0ther half: just bcz we're twins doesn't mean were annoying
Y/N: meet ya there
Read by my big sister,my other half

"My sis said to meet our front she said we have to go" you said looking at seb "oh yah um let's go" you two walked to the front and there was your sister and Jessie. "Where's Noah?" Jessica asked "idk" you shrugged "oh he's right there" seb said pointing behind you. "Oh" Jessica said "quick let's ditch him" y'all laugh and start running to the car. When you got in you were all laughing so hard. You threw your bags on the floor and burst out laughing again. Suddenly the door opened. "Hey not cool" Noah wined causing everyone to burst out laughing again. "Alright alright I'm done" Jessica said starting the car.

Jessica drove to Jessie's house and dropped him off. Then stoped in front of sebs house. "Cya tomorrow seb." You said as he got out of the car. "Ya see ya then" he smiled you pulled into your drive way and then you got out. "Hey um sis" Noah said tapping your shoulder "can u in show me around school" he said nervously. "Um idk they usually assign someone to you we'll see" you said "oh ok cya in the morning gn little sis" he said heading to his room "I'm still older" you yelled back. You walked into your room and flopped on the bed. You stared at the ceiling and then flipped over and plugged in your phone. You scrolled thru Instagram and sent streaks on Snapchat. You watched some YouTube. You fell asleep.

(I have no internet rn bcz I'm traveling)

🕑next morning 🕑

Your alarm went off."UGHHHH" you said and then got up. You went to go find food. You found some cereal and ate that. You went upstairs and brushed your teeth. You heard Noah walk down the stairs. You decided to wear some light blue ripped jeans and a click bait hoodie. You brushed your hair and you got put your make up on the counter

Incoming FaceTime call from sebby💕💕:

You picked up your phone and answered. "Hey seb" you said putting. Your phone on the counter. "Oh hey"He said smiling "whatcha doing?" He asked you pulled out your foundation. "Doing my make up" you said "you don't need makeup" he said "I feel more confident with it on" you sighed you thought you heard him say something "what did you say?" You giggled "nothing" he laughed "Alright I gtg cya at the bus stop" "yah cya then" you said.

FaceTime ended 30 minutes long

You picked up your backpack. You walked out of your room and ran into Noah "oh whoops sorry" you giggled "it's fine" he said "so who were you talking to?" He asked as you two walked down the stairs "oh no one" you said "ugh whatever" he said playfully pushing your shoulder. You giggled "bye mom bye Jesse" you yelled. "Don't forget the party tonight!" Your mom yelled back "of course" Noah yelled. You walked out the door and Noah followed. "Hey Noah hey y/n seb" said. "Hey" you both replied at the same time. You laughed and walked over to Nikki.

Hey I didn't know you lived near me" you said " oh yah I live kinda near by just down the road over there"  she pointed. "Oh cool" you said. "Oh yah um I'm having a party tonight celebrating my brother coming home wanna come?" You ask "sure what time!" You thought "um could you come over at like 6to help us set up?" You asked Nikki "ya sure" she stood up. "The bus is coming" she said

You got on the bus and sat next to Nikki. You saw that Noah was already in sebs friend group. You smiled glad that he already had friends.