E L E V E N

Y/N POV:
"Yah what's up" you said. "I-I um I like you" seb said. Omg he likes you "I know you like me" a girl said coming up and putting her hand on his shoulder "no not you Amanda can you go" seb said annoyed. "But you just said you liked me" Amanda said "come on we're going now" Amanda said pulling him away

"I'm not going anywhere Amanda" seb said pulling his arm away and walking closer to you. "Yah Amanda this is MY party for MY brother and now your not welcomed so get out NOW!" You said. "Fine whatever but seb I'll be back for you" she said glaring at you and walked out. "I'm sorry about her" seb said. "It's totally fine wanna go outside" you said. "Uh sure"

SEB POV:

Amanda's like a hawk. She's the popular one in school with that she thinks She can get any boy she wants. "I'm sorry about that" I told Y/N. "It's totally fine wanna go outside?" She said. "Uh sure" I said. "Wait I lost my phone can you call it?" I said. "Sure" y/n said. I didn't actually lose my phone I just wanted to see my contact name.

She opened her phone. I looked over her shoulder.

Calling Sebby💕💕

Woah wait does she actually like me back? I pretended to look around and then "found" my phone. "Thanks y/n" I said "np" she picked up a cookie and ate it. "Why you staring at me like that I didn't eat dinner" she laughed her sweet bubbly laugh. I laughed with her. She threw away her napkin "I just love you y/n" I said "I love you too" she said looking at me. I walked up to her and....

Y/N POV:

He walked up to you and KISSED YOU. You kissed him back. It felt like you were kissing for hours but it was only a minute. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He said shyly. You smiled up at him "yes I would"

Suddenly super loud music turned on and you screamed. (Just happened to me lmao). "Lmao" You said giggling. Seb was just laughing at you. Your brother was trying to recruit people to dance. "Y/N Pls" He said. "But Noah" you said "pls just do it we both know you can do this. You sighed " I would have to change I can't dance in a skirt" you said "cool go change" he said. You glared and him and then giggled "Alright Alright fine I'm going to change now"
You changed into this:

 You glared and him and then giggled "Alright Alright fine I'm going to change now" You changed into this:

You came back down and saw that your brother got two girls from your dance studio to dance with you. "Noah put on look what you made me do by talor swift" you said getting up on the stage. "You got it boss" he said laughing. "Haha" you said rolling your eyes playfully. You heard the song coming on and you suddenly started to smiled and then you danced.

(dance video up top)

Everyone was cheering and clapping. Once you were done y'all  gave each other high fives and you went to go get water. You hopped off the stage and walked to the drink table. "I didn't know my girlfriend could dance" seb said sneaking up on you. "I've been dancing sense I was two and gymnastics Sense I was seven" you grabbed a water bottle from the big cooler. "Makes sense" seb said. You drank some water and caught your breath.

Then you decided to be over-dramatic. You limped over to seb trying not to smile. "Y/N What's wrong" he said concerned. You tried not to laugh "I think I pulled something and I don't feel good." You said "omg here drink some more water and let's sit down" seb said worried handing you another water bottle.

Then you decided to take it a bit further. You walked over to him and collapsed onto his chest. "Omg y/n y/n pls wake up" he said setting you in a Chair. "Ok"you said giggling and standing up. Seb looked over at you and collapsed into a chair. "Omg you scared the living hell out of me" he said grabbing his heart dramatically. You giggled and kissed him on the cheek. You saw your mom texted you

Mother😘: hey can you wrap up the party it's getting late and you still have school tomorrow
Y/N: why don't you do it just walk down the stairs and tell everyone to get out
Mother😘: I don't want to be that party pooper mom
Y/N: so your leaving me to be the party pooper?
Mother😘: yup 🙂
Y/N:thanks a lot mom 😂🙄
Mother😘: your welcome
Read

You told seb to wait for you and walked away to find Noah. You spotted Noah and Nikki talking and you walked over. "sorry to disturb you but mom says the party's over" Noah sighed and looked at you "I'm assuming you want me to tell everyone?" "Uh yah who else it's your party" you giggled "Fine whatever" he said playfully punching you in the arm. As you walked away you heard him start to yell. "EVERYONE OUT THE PARTYS OVER ITS GETTING LATE GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE" you laughed as everyone started to leave quickly. You walked over to seb "Well I better be getting home" he said standing up "ok goodnight I love you" you said "I love you too" He said kissing your cheek. "See ya tomorrow y/n" he walked toward the door. "Bye" you walked upstairs after everyone was done. You convinced your brother to clean up everything with a costly price of $30.

You walked into your room. You went into the bathroom and took off your makeup. You walked into your walk in closet and picked out some nike shorts and sports bra and put it on. You took your make-up off and washed your face. Then u put your hair in a bun and hopped into bed. You posted on your story saying "gn loves" )you had 100k followers) you plugged in your phone and then turned on the tv. You flipped threw nextflix for a while and then found a movie. You turned it on and plugged in your phone. About an hour later you rolled over your eyes started to fall and the last thing you say was a text from sebby saying goodnight I love you 😘