T E N

Sebs POV:

I have to tell y/n eventually that I like her. I mean I know almost all of her family except for her brother of course. Maybe I'll tell her at the party tonight. I decided to have Noah be in our friend group he's cool and all.

Y/N POV:

You finally got to school and when u were walking by the office with Nikki the teacher stoped you. "Hey Nikki can u show Noah around?" She asked. "Of course" Nikki replied. "Thanks sm" The teacher said. "Well I better go find Noah cya later y/n?" Nikki said "uh yah sure cya" you responded.

You decided to go to your locker and grab your books. Suddenly you saw someone glaring at you. You ignored them and walked away

Bell rings
You looked down the hall and saw Nikki and Noah laughing and talking. You smiled and walked to class.

"Hey seb" You said sitting down next to him" "hey" he replied looking up from his phone. "So can you come at like six to help us set up for the party?" You asked. "Sure" seb smiled and fiddlers with his phone in his hands. "Great"

Skip school cause schools boring

You started walking to the bus when seb stoped you. "Hey wanna sit with me?" He asked "sure" you said smiling trying not to blush.

SEB POV:

I told the boys that I really liked y/n they were super supportive and told me to sit with her on the bus. I decided to. After school I looked around for her and saw her heading toward the busses. I ran to catch up with her. When I did I tapped her on the shoulder. She spun around and smiled at me. Oh how I love her smile. "Hey wanna sit with me?" I managed to say. She smiled and replied "sure".

Y/N POV:

It was a short ride home but you and seb talked and stuff You told him you would FaceTime him when you got home. You walked home and pulled out your phone. You plugged in your charger by your desk and sat it up. Then you FaceTimed seb.

FaceTiming sebby💕💕

Connecting

He made a silly face. "Hi to you two" You giggled. He laughed and said "hi" you got some gum out and put it in your mouth. "So I need your help with what to wear tonight" You said. "Alright" He said. "Mk I'm thinking this maybe" you held up this:

 "Mk I'm thinking this maybe" you held up this:

"Let me see it on you" He said. "Ok hold on" you moved away from the camera and changed then u moved back into the frame. "You look like a goddess" he said you blushed. "Thanks I'll wear this than" you said. "You changed back into what you were wearing earlier and grabbed your phone. You plopped down on your bed. "Ready to do homework?" You asked. "Do we have to" seb said groaning. "Yah we do" you giggled.

🕒Time skip🕒

"And then I fell off my chair laughing" seb said. You giggled you had been tellin embarrassing moments for a while. You looked at the time. "Can you come over now pls" you begged. "Alright fine" he laughed you laughed too. "I'm coming" he said and then he hung up. "Y/n now can you help me with all this party stuff." Noah said bursting into your room. You groaned. "Fine seb and Nikki are coming over to help us too." You said getting off your bed. "Cool, now lets go we have work to do" you laughed at him and went downstairs. You heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it" you yelled to Noah. You walked over to the door and opened it. " hey seb" you said "come in" he smiled "thanks" he walked in and stared and the bags and bags of stuff. "Um so you really have done no decorating." He said. "Well i was gonna some, but y/n wouldn't help so I didn't do anything" Noah said. You glared at him and grabbed a bag. "Me and seb will work on the pool and outside decor and you and Nikki can work on the inside and food ok?" You said. "Fine whatever" Noah said. You and seb both grabbed as many bags as you could handle and walked outside. You dropped the bags on a table and stared at the table. "Well here we go" he said grabbing some cups out of a bag. You giggled and grabbed some chairs from the side of the house. "I bet I can put more stuff out than you" you grinned. "Oh it's ON" he said grabbing a bag and running away. You laughed and grabbed a bag and started decorating.

🕑One hour later 🕑

"Ha I won" you giggle throwing the last bag in the pile. "No I totally won" seb said hiding his last bag behind his back. You giggle and grabbed be bag away from him. "Oh no you didn't win you still had this left." You pulled out a jar with some candy in it. He laughed and said "well ya got me there. Let's go check on Nikki and Noah." He said grabbing the pile of bags. "Alright" you said opening the door for him.

"Hey Nikki wanna help me finish getting ready?" You asked "um of course" she said grinning. "Alright let's go" you said pulling her upstairs into your room. Forty five minutes later you finished your look. "Omg you look drop dead gorgeous" Nikki said finishing your hair. "Thanks" You said getting up from your chair. You walked downstairs to find the boys battling in fortnight.

Seb looked up and his jaw dropped. "U-um y-y/n you look g-great" he stuttered. You smiled. "Thanks, just in time for the guests" you said as the door bell rang. Nikki and Noah went to go get the door about ten people came in. Once more people came seb pulled you to the side "hey y/n I-I need to tell you something" he said....

A/n Sorry for the cliffhanger I'm super tired rn it's like 2 am gn loves I'll post more tomorrow