S I X

A/N I'm making a new story it should be up in a couple hours after i publish this so go check it out! It's another Sebastian story. Comment it you want an Oliver story!

Y/N POV
You couldn't decide if you should tell seb. You decided to tell him. It was Saturday so you decided to go visit Seb. You changed into this:

You wanted to act causal so you skipped makeup

You wanted to act causal so you skipped makeup. You let your hair down. You grabbed your phone. You couldn't wait anymore so you texted Seb.

Y/N:

........

Y/N POV

You closed your phone and walked over. You knocked on the door. Natalia (moy mama lol) opened the door "hey here to see seb?"She  asked. You nodded. She remembered you from yesterday "he's in his room it's says Sebastian on the door you can't miss it" she pointed to the stairs "thx" you said as you walked up the stairs. You found Sebs room. You knocked and he yelled "ITS OPEN" you opened the door as you heard him yell "ANOTHER DRAMA QUEEN LETS GOOOO" you stepped in an waited. He looked at you and then looked down he did a double take.

"Um guys I have to go I'll go live later love you" He ended the live "Hey" you smiled "got my text?" He looked down. Do you know now?" He questioned getting up from his chair. "Well Samantha told me about Oliver and then she told me about you" you smiled and walked over to him.

SEB POV:

I woke up and checked my phone. It was blowing up from people asking if it was my girlfriend. I sighed and went downstairs. I got some cereal and walked back to y room I said good morning to my Snapchat. While k was filming a video for my instagram I saw Y/N texted me. I decided to look at it later. I forgot about it. I decided to go live on musically/tictok. About 40 min in a heard a knock on my door. "ITS OPEN" I yelled suddenly another fan sent a drama queen. "ANOTHER DRAMA QUEEN LETS GOOOOO" I yelled I pulled out my phone to do a duet with them. I saw someone walk in I looked at them. They smiled. I did a double take.

Oh no I thought did she see my live numbers?. I announced that I had to go I shut off my live. She asked said "hey got my text?" 

Y/N POV:

You and Sebastian talked about it. Turns out he didn't want you to know because he didn't want you to like him only for his money or fame. You laughed "I don't like you because of that!" You gulped did I just say that out loud.... you brushed it off. "So um schools tomorrow. Can you show me around?" He lit up "yah i would love too" you blushed. You talked for a while longer. Until Oliver walked in he looked happy until he saw you two then he looked sad. You decided you should probably go. "Well I'm cya tomorrow seb." You said grabbing your phone "bye Oliver" you smiled at him and then left there house. You walked home.

Oliver's POV:

I really liked Y/n but I think seb does too. I know it's hard for us to talk to girls but still Sebastian is way better at talking to them. I was texting Sammy. I went to go to Sebastian how I feel about Y/N. I walked into the room and they were sitting together laughing and talking. I frowned. Y/N looked up and then she said bye and left.

I walked up to Seb. "What's your problem bro" he said jumping on his bed with his phone. "Um do you like Y/N?" He stopped "uh no" I smiled "great so I'm gonna ask her out then" he whipped around "wait I....I do like her"I frowned again "oh um ok" I walked out. I decided to FaceTime Sammy because I felt sad

She picked up fast.

"Hey Oliver!" "Hey Sammy" "What's up why you look so sad?" She looked so concerned. I told her what happened something changed in her eyes. Then she said "I'm coming over ok?" I nodded and she smiled. We talked until she walked up to my door. We hung up and I went downstairs and opened the door for her.

Time skip

I fell asleep a couple hours later I woke up and I heard Sammy on a call. It was Y/N! I decided to pretend that I was still asleep.

Sammy: I like him but he likes you...
Y/N: oh god Sammy I'm sorry. I don't really like him tho I like seb.
Sammy: ik I came over
Y/N wait your there won't he hear you
Sammy: no he's sleeping. Anyways I came over to help him out and try and make him think I'm the one for him. I mean I've been friends with him for 2 years now. *sigh*
Y/N: ik we'll keep doing what ur doing one day he will come to his senses.

I pretended to wake up.  I heard Sammy whisper something and then I heard y/n say "which one again this one or this one?"

"Hey Sammy who you talking to?"
I asked "oh y/n I'm helping her pick out a school outfit" she said "ok mk"

A/N: sorry this is so short I've been workin on my other story too and I decided to make this one a bit shorter

Word count (943)