S I X T E E N

Y/N POV:

Ugh another day of school

You were waiting for Nikki. Seb was holding your hand and talking to Oliver. You took out your phone and went on Instagram and posted this:

 You took out your phone and went on Instagram and posted this:

72 likes
@Y/N_official
Waiting for the bus with my baby💕

You shut your phone off bcz you already knew your phone was gonna blow up. You made your relationship public. You announced it on his live. Now you were glad you could finally post cute pictures.

The bus pulled up why you were in your thoughts so seb gently tugged your hand. "Come on let's go" he said. You allowed him to pull you into the bus.

Then you two separated into two different places. Seb went to go sit with Noah and his friends and you went to sit with Nikki and your friends. It's not like you two were ashamed to be in each other's presence. It's just you wanted to hang out with your friends for a while.

Time skip to school.

You walked inside chatting with Nikki. "So I think...." Nikki started. "You like Noah" Sara your other friend said. Nikki giggle. "Well duh, but like I don't think he likes me" she sighed. You put your locker key back in your pocket and looked at Nikki.

"I'll ask him" you said. "No way, like y'all are just open about that?!" Nikki said clearly surprised. "I mean yah we're twins" you giggle while grabbing your books and carelessly shoving them in your bag.

Nikki squealed and hugged you marking you almost drop your book. "Omg thank you thank you THANK YOU" you giggle at her reaction. You got to school over so you and Sara decided to go get Starbucks.

You walked to the cafeteria where the small little Starbucks booth was set up. You ordered (your favorite drink) and Sara ordered a red velvet creamè. You also ordered something for Nikki who had to go talk to the counselor to get her classes changed.

You and Sara were walking when you saw them. You quickly nudged Sara and you both fled for the nearest bathroom.

"I hate fuckboys" Sara groaned biting her straw. "Me too" you said and rolled your eyes. Suddenly you got a text.

My everything💛🌻: where r u?
My everything💛🌻: we found Nikki and she said she didn't know where you were

New message from nikki🤦‍♀️🙄😜

Nikki🤦‍♀️🙄😜: where tf r u guys😫

You sighed and decided to text Seb. "Did you get Nikki's text?" Sara asked "yah, you can respond" you replied. Sara nodded and looked back at her phone.

Y/N🌻🥀: hiding from people
My everything💛🌻: and why's that?
Y/N🌻🥀: um bcz we want to XD
My everything💛🌻: Sara told us where u were and why so jokes on you😜
Y/n🌻🥀: I hate you
My everything💛🌻:I love you to baby girl
Read

You grabbed your stuff and you and Sara walked out of the bathroom.

SEB POV:

I was trying to find y/n. I wasn't too worried but she also wasn't picking up her phone and that was starting to scare me. Me and the boys were walking when we ran into Nikki. "Do you know where y/n is?" me and Nikki said at the same time.

Niki raised her eyebrow. "Oh I thought you would know I'll text her" Nikki said pulling out her phone. "I'll text her too"

We finally got their location from Sara and decided to meet back at the cafeteria. Sara told Nikki that they were hiding from the fuckboys. I can't let them get y/n I mean she so gorgeous and new that as soon as they set eyes on her they will never let her go. I can't let that happen. 

Ping

Noah's phone got a message. He smiled a little bit and pulled me to the side. Look he whispered happily.

Sister🙄💕: do you like Nikki? You can tell me btw and don't you dare lie bcz I will find out😉

I smiled at Noah. He had been talking non-stop about Nikki and how cute she is. He thought tho she was so out of his league so he tried not to like her but...

"Bro respond and tell the truth" I whispered carefully to make sure the others couldn't hear. "Ok" he nodded his head and started typing.

Y/N POV:

You were headed back to the cafeteria when you got a message. You pulled out your phone and immediately smiled seeing who it was

New iMessage from him🤦🏻‍♀️🙄💕

Him🤦🏻‍♀️🙄💕: yah I do why...
y/n💛🥀: um bcz she kinda likes you...
y/n💛🥀: like a lot a lot she talks about you non stop if you really like her ask her out already.
Him🤦🏻‍♀️🙄💕: ok I guess I'll ask her today right now
Y/N💛🥀: NO YOU WILL NOT I NEED TO BE THERE WHEN YOU GET YOUR FIRST GIRLFRIEND.
Him🤦🏻‍♀️🙄💕: ok geez calm down we're almost here anyways
Read

You squealed. "What?" Sara said looking up from her phone. "Noah likes Nikki!"

Hey peoples so I made another book but this ones about my life so pls pls pls check it out also if you know who I am do not comment on the book come up to me irl and ask me if it's me