E I G H T T E E N

A/N I really hate this book and might end it soon

Y/N POV

You grabbed sebs hand as you dragged him to the ice cream shop. You heard your friends behind you. "Wow today's been amazing" you said. He kissed your lips softly. "I know baby I love seeing you so happy" You blushed.

You dragged him inside and made him buy you ice cream. You and your friends enjoyed it and then went to your house. Your mom had to work late so she wouldn't be home.

Y/N: can my friends come over
Mom: sure just don't burn the house down
Y/N: ok thanks love you see ya later
Mom: love you too

You told your friends to go home and to grab some clothes so that all of them could sleep over. You went to your house with Seb. You walked up to your room and plopped down on the floor. "Wow I can't believe they're dating" you said getting back up to tidy up your room.

"IKR" seb said back running his hands through his hair. You pranced around your room. "And then they can get married and have a kid named Natasha or Norbert, actually hm wouldn't really like those names, not my style."

Seb got up and stopped your dancing hugging your back tightly his strong arms around your waist. "Hold up babygirl why aren't you think about OUR future like this?" You gulped and he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck, "I wanna have kids too," he mumbled into your skin, "we'll be perfect parents for our 7 beautiful children,"

You whipped around and laughed "woah hold up seven?" He nodded, "We're not doing it that many times,"

He pouted.

You sighed.

"Let's just not think about it rn ok?" You said quickly pecking him on lips the door bell ran. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" you yelled barreling down the stairs seb chasing after you laughing his head off

Falling for seb????????On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara