F O U R T E E N

Y/n POV
You woke up at 7:30. You groaned sad that you woke up at school time. Your stomach hurt a little and you had a headache. You went into your bathroom and did your business. You took some Advil and was about to go back to bed when you looked over at your phone and saw that seb had been blowing up your phone. You sighed and texted him back

Seb💕😍: How you feeling
Seb💕😍: can I come over
Seb💕😍: r u up
Seb💕😍: ok now I know your up I saw someone move in your room
Y/N: ok ok I'm up
Seb💕😍: finally when can I come over
Y/N: as soon as I get my lazy self up and ready
Seb💕😍: and when will that be
Y/N: 1 hour maybe
Seb💕😍: ughhhh
Y/N: Gtg love you 💕
Seb💕😍: okfine 😕 ily💕

You turned off your phone and got back up. Then sense your over-dramatic a lot you feel over and rolled your way over to the bathroom (lmao such a mood). You got undressed and got into the shower. You put on your favorite playlist and jammed out.

Seb POV:

It's only been less than a day and I miss her

Less than twenty minutes ago I talked to her.

I'm pathetic

I got up and grabbed my phone. I realized how inactive I've been with the moy army and I felt so bad. I posted on every social media I had saying I was sorry and that I was going live. I got the ring light ready. Told my mom that I was going live and then started it

4,000 people currently watching

I grinned. I missed this, I just didn't realize how much I missed this. I started off with the normal routine telling everyone what they would get according to what gifts they sent.

Y/N POV:

You just finished showering. You stepped out and wrapped yourself in a fresh warm white towel. You let your hair fall loosely around your shoulders. You headed over to your walk in closet to pick out and outfit.

Many outfits and insta polls later you decided on this:

You headed back to the bathroom once you changed. You blow dried your hair and then put it into a messy bun. You didn't want to fuss too much with makeup so you just did your eyes and brows. You headed over to the mirror and looked at yourself "presentable" you mumbled. You went downstairs to grab something to eat. You found your mom and sister already sitting at the island just talking. Your mom was fully dressed. While your sister look like she just woke up from a 100 year nap. You giggled at the sight.

"Hey stop laughing" she complained. "Hey hun" your mom said getting up from the stool. "I know I know it's Saturday but we have this new trainee at the job who could use some help so I volunteered" she said after she hugged you. "It's fine mom" you said.

"You sure you'll be fine? Jessie and your little sister Brianna are going to the mall, and Noah's going with his friends to the football game" she looked into your eyes worried. "I know your si-" you sighed. "Mom I'll be fine I already told you that sebs coming over and we're just gonna have a lazy day"

Jessie laughed at something. "What's so funny jess" you said. "I'm watching vines" she suddenly laughed more and then it turned into that laugh when your laughing so hard theirs no noise. Yah that laugh. She was laughing and  smacking the table with her left hand while her right hand held her phone firmly.

"Jess stop you'll wake up Brianna" your mom said firmly. "Sorry" Jessica said immediately turning into a normal human state.

Time skip

Mom had just left and Jessica and Brianna left. I decided to text seb to come over because Noah was leaving soon.

Y/N: baby come overrrrr
Seb💕😍: ok hold on I'll be there in like ten
Y/N: ok but why so long we literally live next to each other
Seb💕😍: bcz I'm live.
Y/N: ok come over here fast pls ik boredddd
Seb💕😍: ok I'm coming calm down
Read 8:57

SEB POV:

I was live and I got a text from y/n telling me to come over. I honestly kinda forgot about that I was so wrapped up. I said bye to the moy army and then shut off my phone. I grabbed some cereal and ate it on a plate 😉.

Then I grabbed my phone and stuff and yelled goodbye to Oliver and momma moy. Then I hugged Mateo and told him to behave. I walked out the door into the crisp autumn weather. When I got to her house I knocked

Y/N POV:
You heard a knock and the door. "I'll get it" You yelled. "I wasn't gonna get up anyways" Noah yelled back. You rolled your eyes and hurried down the stairs. You opened the door to a cute smiling seb. You hugged him. "Yay your here" you said. " I know am" seb said kissing your forehead. You giggled. "Can we watch nextflix?" You asked pulling out of the hug. "Sure lets go" seb said grabbing your hand.

You led him upstairs to your room. When you got there he went and sat down and then you went to go get your laptop. You opened it glad it was at 100%. You walked back over to seb. "Ready?" You asked putting the laptop down and throwing a blanket at him. "Ready" he responded laughing you set the laptop up so that you two could cuddle. You went to nextflix and turned on y/f/m (your favorite movie/show). You snuggled closer to seb. A couple minutes into the show you felt your eyes get heavy. You yawned and fought to keep them open until your eyes win and sleep takes over. "I love you" seb mumbled and then you slept 😴.

Hi guysssss I don't know what to say just hope you have a good day you beautiful human💕