E I G H T

Y/N POV:

A couple min later you heard the door bell ring. You ran downstairs. Your sister beat you to the door. "Hey Sebastian here to see Y/N?" She asked "yah he is" You said grabbing his wrist and running up to your room. You heard you sister laugh and close the door

You took seb to your room. It wasn't super girly you didn't have any posters. Then you remembered that seb was your phone background. You pulled out your phone and changed it to you and your friends.

You and seb talked about some stuff. He helped you with some of your homework. You laughed and talked with him. Until...

"Y/N your surprise is here!" You heard your mom yell. You didn't hear her get home,but you were so excited. "Coming" you yelled then you looked at seb "come on" you giggled. "I'll beat you" he said jumping off the bed "no way" you said giggling and running down the steps.

There was a giant box in the living room. You ran over too it. There was a note on top.

Hey y/n,
I've missed you soo much. So I decided to send this to you. Can you open it fast though it's really hot it here

Noah

"Omg" you ripped open the box and your brother jumped up. You hopped on him and hugged him. "Omg I've missed my other half so much" You said "I've missed you too, I'm sorry I couldn't bring you to France" he said putting you down. "It's fine I'm just glad your back."

You heard the door open. You looked over and you saw Sebastian leaving. You frowned everyone was so busy with your brother coming home that you kinda felt bad for him.

"I know this is kinda late but tomorrow let's have a party celebrating your brother coming home!" your mom said. "Can we invite anyone?" Jessica asked. "Yah sure" your mom said. "Hey Y/N I'll take you and Noah too the mall if ya want" Jessica said. "Yah that would be nice I just have to get ready" you said. You walked up to your room.

You plopped down on your bed. You were about to text seb when Noah walked in. "What are you doing in my room" you said "OUR" room Noah corrected. You groaned and walked to your bathroom.

Y/N: hey seb why did you leave?
Sebby💕: sorry I felt it was more a family time ya know?
Y/N: oh, we're having a party tomorrow can you come?
Sebby 💕:yah I'll be there
Y/N: also were going to the mall wanna come?
Sebby💕: sure
Y/N: mk pick u up in ten
Read

You sighed and fixed your makeup. Then Noah walked in. "Hey I was just kidding little sis." "Older by one minute" you said smirking. "Fine whatever glad I don't have to share a room with you" you laughed as he walked out of your room.

Ten minutes later

You told Jessica that Sebastian was coming to. Turns out she invited Jessie also. Jessica drove while you and Noah sat in the back. "I hate sitting in the middle"you grumbled. Noah just laughed. Sebastian got in and sat next to you. A couple minutes later you picked up Jesse then you headed to the mall.....

PLEASE READ SUPER IMPORTANT
A/N I will either be much more active or not as much because I'm going on vacation and then starting school.

Now it's not as important you don't really have to read this part

I stay after school in like a place where ya go if your parents can't pick you up. My mom works till 6. Soo I'm bored half the time so I'll prob update that time ish ily bye