T H I R T E E N

Y/N POV:

You and seb walked down to the office to see what class he was in. He was in math. You walked down to the math class and seb walked in.

"How may I help you?" The teacher said sighing. "I'm here for Oliver moy he needs to take this girl home" she walked over. "And why's that ?!" She asked glaring down at seb. "Because she's sick and she needs to go home. I'm her boyfriend and he's my brother." He handed her a note excusing Oliver.

The teacher took the note. "Fine" Oliver grinned and got up. You all walked out. "Thanks seb for getting me out" he grinned slapping sebs back. "Don't even think about skipping first mom would kill you,and second all we're doing is taking y/n home"

Oliver sighed. "Whatever come on cutie" you say Sebastian glaring at Oliver. "Oliver why would you call me a cutie, I'm ugly and have no makeup on" you said. Oliver walked ahead and seb grabbed your hand and made you face him.

"Your not ugly your beautiful, you don't need makeup it just hides your beauty I love you y/n" he said starring into your eyes. You blushed "whatever"you giggled. "COME ON LOVEBIRDS I AN'T WAITING ALL DAYYYY" Oliver yelled from down the hall swinging his car keys.

You laughed "oh yes you would Your the one who wanted to skip school" he glared. "Fine you won I give up" you giggled as he dramatically grabbed his heart and fell to the floor. Sebastian glared and mouthed something,causing Oliver to burst out laughing.

SEB POV:

Fuck off she's my girlfriend, I mouthed to Oliver causing him to laugh. Suddenly Oliver started coughing. Then she burst out into laugh-coughing. "What?" I said. "Every time I cough you look at me like I'm gonna die, I'm fine seb" I sighed

At y/n's house

I didn't want to leave y/n but I know she had to rest and also mom would KILL ME if I skipped school.

Y/N POV:

"Bye I love you" He said hugging you. "I love you too" you said hugging him back. "I'll come back after school ok?" He stared into your eyes. You smiled at him "ok bye". He let go of you hands "bye"

You heard him go downstairs and close the door.You lates down on your bed you felt your eyes get heavy. Then you fell asleep.

SEB POV:

I saw Nikki out of the corner of my eye running up to me and the boys. "Noah,Sebastian where's y/n?" She said worried. Noah replied "she didn't feel good this morning." I nodded and added "she threw up in biology and me and Oliver took her home" Nikki sighed. "Darn I hope she feels better. I can't believe I didn't notice while she was on the bus"

Noah hugged her. "It's not your fault" suddenly the bell rang. "Nikki I'm going over to her house after school wanna come?"  I said adjusting the books on my hand. "Yah sure I'll text you!" She said walking away. "See you at lunch" Noah said.

Noah's POV:

I saw Nikki walking up to us and immediately tried to act normal. She looked super worried when she asked where y/n was. I felt bad for her Nikki at least wasn't to hard on her self for not realizing that y/n was sick.

SEB POV:

I felt my phone buz while I was at my locker. It was the end of the day so I expected it to be y/n. I pulled out my phone

iMessage: group text...

Noah: hey guys ready to go?
Oliver: am I still taking you losers to your house
Unknown number: who you calling a loser?
Noah: calm down Nikki lol
Seb: well I'm almost ready.
Oliver: well hurry up I'll be waiting outside in my car.
Unknown number: mk I'll be there in 5
Noah: heading out now
Seb: be there in a few

I packed my backpack up and headed out. I spotted Oliver's car quickly and headed over. I saw Noah already in the car talking to Oliver. I heard the music already as I approached the car. I opened the door and hopped in the front seat. "Wassup seb" Oliver said slapping me on the back.

"Where's Nikki?" Noah said. "I don't know" I replied. "I'll text her" Noah said pulling out his phone. A couple minutes later I spotted Nikki running to the car. "Sorry guy the cross country coach was asking me to sign up for this years team" Noah nodded "its fine"

Oliver pulled out and drove home.

Y/N POV:

You had texted your mom a couple hours ago saying that you were sick and had to go home. You were scrolling through Instagram when you heard the door open.

You yawned and got up. You wanted to tell Noah not to bother you because you just wanted to sleep You opened your bedroom door and headed down the stairs. Suddenly you heard more voices other than just Noah's. You went Downstairs and saw Nikki,Noah,Sebastian, and Oliver.

You groaned and hid your face about to go back upstairs. You had no makeup on and had just woke up from a nap.

Suddenly someone came up behind you and back hugged you. "Hey how you feeling baby" Seb said. "The same a little bit better I guess" he let go of you and turned you around "good" he said pecking you on the lips. "Thank god it's Friday and I get to spend the rest of the weekend with you" you blushed. "Alright lovebirds get down here" you heard Oliver say. You all sat down in the living room and talked for hours and hours on end.

Mother💕: I'm heading home now

You glanced at the text and then texted her back.

Y/N: my friends came over can they stay for dinner? Pls
Mother💕: I thought you were sick?
Y/N: I'm feeling better...
Mother💕: alright fine but next time can you tell the truth when you get sick?
Y/N: mom I was sick but now I'm feeling better I have a bit of a cough but that's it
Mother💕: alright I'll be home in a couple min I'm leaving work now
Read

Mom came home with bags of Chinese takeout 🥡. Y'all all sat down at the table and ate. Eventually it started to get late and everyone started to leave. "Bye" Nikki said as she hugged you. "Bye" You said hugging her back. "I'll come over tomorrow ok?" Seb said kissing you. (Oliver had already left after the food lol) "ok I love you see you tomorrow" you said hugging him. "Bye I love you" He said as he walked out the door