S E V E N

Y/N POV Next day:

You woke up to your alarm. You sighed and sat up. You stared at the wall for a couple min than got up because you had to Ready for school. You picked out an outfit last night

You showered and put on this:

You put on some make up and put your hair up:

You ran downstairs and got a granola bar. You found a note from your mom.

Hey kiddo,
Sorry that I left early for work. Have a great day at school. Also I have a surprise for you when you get home!!!!

Love you,
Mom

You smiled and threw the paper away you opened door and didn't bother locking it because your sister was still there. You walked to the bus stop. Oliver and Sebastian were already there. You walked up to them.

"Hey guys" you said they both looked up "hey Y/N" seb said Oliver just smiled. You were nervous sitting on the bus. Suddenly the bus pulled up. You were one of the last people on you looked around. Suddenly seb waved his hand "come sit next to me!" He said he was with some more boys. "Hey y/n so this is my friends this is Trevor, jack, Ryan, and Michel." He said pointing at them one by one.

Time skip

You walked up to the office. You gripped the straps of your bag "um hi I'm new my names y/n" the secretary looked up at you "hey hun you will love it here let's me get your info" she rummaged thru some files and pulled out a few pieces of paper "Alright so here's a map,schedule,and locker location and number. Would you like someone to show you around?" She said "Um yah sure" "ok let's see um Sebastian moy seems to have almost all the same classes as you and close to your locker I'll call him up ok?" She said "yah that would be nice thx" she pulled over her mic and talked

SEBASTIAN MOY PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE I REPEAT SEBASTIAN MOY TO THE OFFICE THANK YOU

Five minutes later he showed up.
"You called" he asked "yes can you show Y/N around pls?" The secretary said he smiled at you "I would love to" he showed you around. You put your stuff in your locker and walked to class. The teacher stoped you "oh you must be our new student. Please introduce yourself" he said "um hi I'm Y/N I used to live in Canada I moved here a week ago" You fidgeted with your hands "thx Y/N you may sit down next to Nikki." A girl with brown hair and freckles waved at you. You went and sat down next to her. "Hello wanna be friends!" She asked smile in smiling with dimples. You grinned " sure!"

Time skip to lunch

You didn't bring anything except your granola bar. You sighed because all you had was a dollar. You bought a drink from the concession stand. You looked around. A group of girls were laughing at you. Suddenly you say Nikki and Sebastian at a table and they were waving you over you smiled and walked over. Suddenly the girls started whispering you heard some things that they said.

Mean girl 1: how did she get that high of a rank already
Mean girl 2: ikr she's new it took me 2 years to get this high not two hours!

You kept walking and sat down in between Sebastian and Nikki. Y'all talked.

Time skip till after school bcz schools boring

You already had homework. You walked into the house. "Hey girl" Jessica said. "Hey sis I'll be in my room I have homework already" you walked up the steps into your room. You went out on your balcony to do your homework. You started a live on Instagram.

14 people watching

"Hey guys I just got back from school and I'm gonna do some homework on my balcony ask me question or whatever."

Allie:girl I miss you
Ava: you have a balcony!!
Sebastian: hey I see you

Seb's  message caught your eye you looked up "huh what Seb ?"

Sebastian: look over here

You looked over to his house and Burst our laughing. He was making funny faces out his window.

"Very funny seb"

Time skip

"God I finished now I can enjoy the live" you talked with everyone for another half an hour.

Sebastian: hey can I come over?

"Eh idc imma end the live bye guys I love ya!"

Live ended

A/N VERY IMPORTANT
THESE CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE SHORTER BUT I WILL BE UPDATING BOTH STORYS MORE THAN ILY THXSM FOR READING