Live

THEO's POV

I opened the third vodka bottle.

I could feel my eyes burning,

my head pounding,

my chest rising,

my life wrecking.

I don't care of anything right now.
Shai left me. My life is over. This is the bitter end of my story life.

My hands are shaking but I could still manage to open put it into my mouth, and forced myself to swallow it. The odd flavour of the beer treasured along my throat, giving me a pleasure pain. Once I finished it I threw it down until it breaks.

If I could describe my life in one word I would say

Patheic.

Patheic life. Patheic love life.

"Aaargh-"

My head suddenly pounds faster. I hold back my head while closing my eyes to hold back the pain until it started dripping off tears.

I hold my head harder as I felt the world is spinning around. I decided to open my eyes, to see if it would make it any better or not.

I blink a couple times but the vision isnt getting any clearer. Blurriness is taking over my sight.

I stood. My eyes went around the room before my body finally broke down to the ground.

"Shit" I mumble under my heavy breath as I couldn't feel my legs.

My heart beats faster and I could feel my lungs burning, my face sweating and my legs shaking.

What in the world is happening?

Random images started to appear in my head.

I see myself,

I see Shai,

I see mom,

and the images changed very fast that I couldn't process what was those suppose to mean.

"Aagh" I cried as the pain is getting deeper.

I took one deep breath which caused my body to jolt up a bit, and suddenly I could feel something coming out of my mouth. I felt it bubbling. And I know what was that suppose to mean.

My body trembles harder and it is finally been taken over by the pain.
I couldn't control it anymore.

Is this it?

Is this the end of my life?

Three minutes passed by and I could hear Ansel shouting and cursing. I try to move my eyes but everything is still blurry. His blurry figure was right in front of me and I could see him holding something in his hand. A paper.

He lifts the paper to me,

but I was too weak to give any effort to lessen my bluriness.

I blacked out.

----

GUYS HOHO IM BACK!

Please do check out my other fics especially the Calum fic if you want this to be updated soon! (i sound like a jerk lol but YEAH PLZ)