Ten

Shai's POV

My face was scanning nervously to the whole airport. My one hand was playing with my luggage while I let the other one hanging.

I feel Theo who's standing right next to me,looking down at me as he forms a thin smile in between his thick lips.

"Hey," He grabs my hand but didnt left his eyes off me.

I quickly turn my face to him as I felt his touch,

"It's going to be alright" He whispers. I felt myself smiling as I know that he is always going to be right next to me, no matter what the situation is.

I hope so, Theo.

I hope so.

But I can feel my body getting weaker and weaker in every second, every minute. Is this the effect after the surgery?

Please, I beg to myself.

Please don't ruin the moment please.

Theo led me in to the counter as it's our turn to be checked now. I followed right after him but my hand suddenly let go of his as a sudden pain striked into my stomach.

Theo stopped walking then turned to me.

I felt my heartbeat going faster and suddenly the pain is roaming all over my body.

What's happening what's happening?

I never felt this such pain before. Never. The pain was different. It is deeper this time, and its attacking right into my stomach. It's like a thousand knives being stabbed into my tummy right at the same time.

My body went unsteady and Theo's face went dark as he catches me from falling,

"Shai, are you okay??"

But it was too late to say no. The pain has officially beat me and I had no power to even say a word. My body was crashing down to the ground, and all that is seen last to my vision was Theo and his panic eyes.

---

sorry for not updating and the short crappy chapter blah i was busy with school and feeeel free if you want to comment and vote