Eleven

Theo's POV

Everything was just silent.

No words was spoken.

I was leaning back to the wall, my two eyes are shut, my mouth didn't stop mumbling, praying, wishing, hoping for the best.

'Dear Lord,' I'll tell myself, fist punching lightly back to the wall still with my eyes close.

'Wake her up today, wake her up'

"Theo James?" A nurse's head popped out of the doc's room. I followed her in as she called me a while ago. Doctor Hewitt, sitting straight in front of me, her face is unreadable.

I placed myself in front of her, letting out a deep breath, preparing myself for whatever I need to prepare to.

"How many months left?" I silently ask, starting the conversation.

She took off her wide glasses, setting it beside her. Putting her two fists together, her mouth was ready to form words,

"Four days."

My heart ringed at her answer.

Four days.

Four.

I didn't die at the moment. My heart did. My bones did. But I was too weak to faint, too weak to cry and too weak to react. I clear my throat instead, my jaw moving a bit.

"Four?" I ask again, making sure.

"Four." She says convincingly.

"The tumor has reached the highest level of-"

I stood up, not wanting to hear anymore of it. I bowed a bit to her, stopping her from talking, "Thank you" I whisper, then left the room. Doctor Hewitt smiles, and let me go.

Just as the white door shuts behind me, I lean my head back to the wall, and I can feel droplets of tears running down my eyes, through my cheeks, past my jaw, and finally hit the ground.

"She's awake" The nurse says, informing me. I wiped my eyes quickly then went inside her room, seeing her standing in her baggy hospital clothes. Her golden hair was not tied, she let it fell down til it reached her back, and she's using this somewhat oxygen tube under her nose area to help her breath.

Her mouth was shaping my name when I got in. My weak body is now making it's way to her, and once I finally faced right in front of her, our eyes connected. Her hazel eyes were scanning mine, her mouth was about to ask me why was I crying, why's my nose red and why is my face wet.

My two shaky hands just instantly wrapped it around her small body, pulling her close and tight, dumping my face on her shoulder, letting all the tears flow. And I realized I am now crying, crying like a little boy cause I don't want to lose her. I don't want to.

can you feel this story almost ending....