Two

Ansel's POV

"Shit damn fuck shit"

I shook Theo's body harder as his mouth bubbles worse,

"MATTHEW, MATTHEW!" I shouted, causing him to rush to came here-

"What Ans- Holy"

"CALL AN AMBULANCE" I panicked.

And for a second Matthew just stood in there, eyes glaring at Theo's body.

"FOR GOD SAKES MATT JUST CALL AN AMBULANCE" Soon as my words ringed to his ear he quickly ran to get a phone.

--

I didn't really remember how we finally gotten into the hospital. My head was just as blank as a blank paper. Soon as we reached hospital, Theo was placed in this wheel bed, with threw nurses around him. A oxygen mask was put into his face then they carried him to the ICU room quickly.

Soon as Theo finally entered the room, I leaned my head back against the wall. Matt is sitting down with blank eyes, while I was shaking cause I wouldn't know, what could possibly happen inside.

Hours passed and I haven't been sleeping for a long time. I drove Matt back home though, he does needed some rest.

I suddenly felt a tap from the back,

"Hey,"

I turn my sleepy head up and saw the tiny Violet, smiling worrily at me.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"I-" I shook my head to make the vision clear.

"Violet?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you here in this late night?"

"You called Barbara." She says, taking a seat next to me.

"Barbara had a photoshoot and told me to come and check for you instead." She explains.

"I- I'm okay" I tell her.

"What happened to Theo?" She asks.

"He- He must have drank too many bottles. Yeah he was way too drunk. And when I came in to his room he was- shaking on the ground." I try to remember what had happened.

"You're sleepy" She giggles, noticing my sleepy eyes.

"I am not." I shook my head.

"Now that you came, I am not." I laugh.

"Well then I will just go ho-"

"Stay." I beg her, holding her wrist.

"Please, just stay with me for a night here, until the door opens and Theo finished the surgery- please." I beg.

She could not help but blush, "I'll stay." She says shyly, then sat back down again next to me.

"You can sleep." She tells me.

"And what are you going to do while im asleep?" I ask curiously.

"I'll keep my eyes on you." She says.

I laid my head to her shoulder, finding a perfect spot to sleep. I brush my hair to her and crossed my arms before shutting my eyes down.

"Goodnight."

---

I didn't know how long did I slept.

I didn't know until,

"Ansel?"

A soft gasp awoke me.

And shit.

Barbara is standing right in front of us, when I realize that Violet's head is on my lap.

---

READ MY NOTE BELOW!

SHORT SHITTY CHAPTER IM SO SORRY GUYS BUT NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE GOOD I PROMISE.

IDEK IF IM GOING TO MAKE VANSEL HAPPEN CUZ I LIKE THE IDEA OF BRANSEL.

TELL ME WHO DO YOU SHIP MORE.

VANSEL OR BRANSEL?!