Twelve

Shai's POV

I can feel his heavy breathes on my shoulder, his tears and his deep pain.What happened? What had caused him like this?

My hands were treasuring along his back, patting once, rubbing once in a time. Soon as he has let all of it out I manage to pull him away slowly off me.

"What happened?" I ask with all those worriness in my voice.

Theo shakes his head, wiped his nose, then looks at me.

"I love you" He whispers, and saying as it is for the last time.

"I know- Theo,I love you too. What had happened? Is it because our trip was canceled because I blacked out and-"

Theo got me stopping by lifting my hands, planting deep kisses on my knuckles.

"You're getting worse" He says, not able to lift his face up to face me.

"Wor-How? My sudden black out was just because after the surg-"

He shakes his head again, making me more confuse.

"Shailene you- Forget it."

My brows knit even more. I feel like I'm the one getting left out here. I need to know why, what happened, why did he said that why am I getting worse?

"What is it Theo?" My voice raises a bit, getting impatient. He shakes his head again.

"Theo what is it?" I shake his shoulder, pushing him hard a bit. He didn't seem to give any effort to move.

"Tumor" He whispers quietly, so quiet that I could even barely hear.

"Tum-wh-" I look down to my stomach. All of the sudden the flashbacks were coming to my head, how my stomach oftenly hurts without any valid reason.

And there came the valid reason.

I stare up, shockingly face him. I can feel my eyes darkening, then starting to shed a tear. I look into Theo in fear, terrified, while he stood there, looking so broke.

I nearly slapped myself. Tumor?

"What- what stage?" I ask quietly.

He shook his head for the zillionth time, not wanting to answer. Two words were spoken through his mouth though. Two words.

I crash my body into his, silently crying into his chest while I hit his chest lightly with my fist not wanting to know the truth.

And that was when Theo laid his chin on top of my head, joining me to cry as he throw his big arms around me.

"How many time do I have?" I ask in between my sob.

Theo cries harder, squeezing my arm tightly as he whispers the two words to me,

"Four days."

Guys guys please comment below❤