Stars

Shai

I awoke and the first thing seen to my eyes was the clock.

One day.

This is the last day I can normally wake up with and who knows if I'm not going to wake up at all, tomorrow?

I heard the door being opened an a very familliar figure was already scanned by my face; my long lost brother Ansel.

A thin smile appeared in my face as I saw him coming. It's been a really while since I last saw him and I bet this is also going to be the last time I'm seeing him.

"Come" He widely opened his two arms and carried my feather body, before gently putting it into the wheelchair.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Go dress nicely. You're going on a date with Theo," He says, letting me go to the toilet to change.

What?

Before I could even ask him things I was already changing to the only dress I brought to the hospital, combed my hair twice and put on a light pink lipgloss.

When I got out with my wheelchair, Ansel is standing there, smiling hopelessly to me, then pushed my chair all the way until it reaches the lobby.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To a place" He puts me in his car, giving me a black bandana to cover my eyes.

"Wait, and see"

The next thirty minutes was spent in the car,with me not having any idea where he brought me to.

Ansel is now pushing my wheelchair again, and I could feel him stopping.
With my both eyes still closed, I felt him stepping to front and opened a door.

He pushed my wheelchair again until it stops;

and when he untied the bandana off my eyes;

The most important people in my life are all here in this wide wide hall.

Soon as I gasped they all started to cheer and clap.

And I see them; I see my movie crews, from Divergent to Tfios. I see Matthew and Barbara in the front, clapping to me. I see Ansel, standing tall in front of me, face looking as pure as an angel.

And last but not least,

I see Theo, clapping with his face smiling hopelessly to me.

Theo is standing in the podium which is in the center of the stage, and soon as the clapping stops, everyone took their seats and Theo began to speak through the mic,

"Goddamn where do I start" He laughs a bit, letting everyone in this room feel his nerves.

"this is the first time ever we invite guests to our date" He continues, making everyone laugh again.

"There is this girl, I really like her"
I was sitting in my wheel chair, and it was faced right in front of him, in front of the podium. My face couldn't help it. I swear my face is tomato red right now.

"The last one year I've spent with her," He says.

"I swear it was the best year I've ever had ever in my life"

"Um," He sighs, looks down, then brought his face back up.

"She is a very brave girl" I noticed a tear rolling down his eyes as he continued to speak. I swear I just want to come and give him a huge hug and promise him nothing. I just want to be there to comfort him, that's all. I've hurt him way too much.

"She is a very strong woman." He adds, blushing.

"As she speaks, I'd hear everything that came out of her mouth. No matter if she was complaining, or she was happy, I was always there to listen to her."

Theo shakes his head a little, continuing to speak. Right now, a smile was formed to his lips,

"And when she smiles, I see something that is more beautiful than the stars."

I giggled way too much at his last sentence. Way too much. The giggle was then followed by a tear. Two tears. Three.

His face met mine, and I couldn't help myself but smiling, crying in joy.

Theo hopped out of the stage and stood tall in front of me.

"I call this our last date not because this is the last time I will ever see you."

And suddenly he bended on his knee and pulled something out of his back pocket.

"Shailene Diann Woodley,"

His face was straight looking at me,

"Will you marry me?"