"Don't go"

Shai's POV

I rejected to take another injection today. Nada the nurse and Kylin the other one had been forcing me to do it for the past twenty minutes, and I sure hell am not going to change my mind. Even Theo, who has been sitting next to my bed for the past two days forced me to.

"What can it help though? I'm going to die anyway"

Theo blinked his eyes in immediate as he heard what I have just said. I roll my eyes, looking away from him, not wanting to see his shocked face.

"You're not going to die" He assures me, squeezing my hand tighter. I let go of it in the next second.

Why am I being moody as heck?

"Just get out please" I scoffed, definitely referring to the two nurses. I felt Theo's eyes giving them two a permission to go before they finally left.

Soon as it is just the two of us, Theo sat closer and took my hand again.

"Can I go out?" I ask, more like a beg.

"Shai but you haven't-"

"Goddamn Theo, please. I only have three days left in my life and you're not allowing me to see the world for one last time?"

His jaw tighten,

"You're not going to die." He repeats sternly, now standing up.

"You need to get real" I kicked my blanket off my feet and leapt out of the bed. When my body passes his, he stopped me by taking my wrist. I stopped, and I could feel his eyes not moving, it's just there, staring blankly to nothing on the ground.

And suddenly he wraps his two arms around my small waist, again, burying his face onto my shoulder. This feeling is now familliar, his pain became familliar. But this time he did not cry. He just put his face there on my shoulder. And as he speaks, it sounds more like a whiny ten years old baby boy.

He presses his nose and cheeks there on my left shoulder, putting a weight in me.

"Don't go"

At first I was going to be mad cause I thought he won't let me to go out of this sick place. But then he repeats it again,making it clear,

"Don't go."

Some more chapters to go guys hehe please do comment belowww!!

more comments=more chapters