Finale

The answer was still hanging in my mouth. As my eyes are opened for the hundredth time in this sick hospital, I can feel my body weaking in every seconds, more and more. The familliar smell of the room has told me that I've been carried back to the hospital,

and now it's just about the matter of time.

My eyes are blinking once. And when it blinks for the second time, a tear rolls down from the corners of my eyes.

I'm not ready to die.

I'm not ready for death.

Has it really have to end up like this?

Still with my heads back to the pillow my eyes squint as I heard the door opens lightly.

Two, three, foursteps in and my first thought was either Ansel or Theo.

Is he going to give me a prefuneral speech again? I don't know. Was that propose was actually my funeral speech? I don't know.

But the figure didn't belong to Theo nor Ansel. He is around Theo's height but it clearly is not Theo.

He stopped right in front of me but I couldn't scan his face.

It was covered by a mask.

I gasp under my breath since I could feel a tension in between us. He was wearing all green and as I said he was wear a mask.

In his right hand is a small tube of liquid. I don't know what that is but I'm just hoping that this stranger didn't came here to poison me and make me die earlier.

Or is this an angel?

Is this an angel sent from above to pick me up because it's already my time?

Now I sound insane.

He hands me the liquid but I refused to take it. Instead, he put it on my opened hand.

I heard a smile formed from behind his mask before his hand finally reached the corner of the mask and now I already know who he is.

"I owe you a life."