Three

Ansel's POV

"B-Barbara."

She was standing here, a few feet away from me. Her long tanned legs looked like it is about to fall apart, as she seen me and her best friend.... Like this.

One second of silence, then she turns around and quickly ran away.

"Barbara- wait!" I put Violet's head carefully away from mu lap as I chase after her. Gladly I was fast enough that I catch her in front of her car.

"Let me explain, please." I held her hand. Her eyes are soaky wet, Barbara let out a huge sob and covered her mouth with her hands.

"She liked you, I already knew it." She cries.

What?

"That's why I asked her to come to check for you, because I knew she liked you."

"But I never- thought you'd just let her in like that."

Barbara....

She was just testing me?

"I should have known you never loved me Ansel" She snaps.

"Barbara what are you talking about I do love-"

"I should have not felt to be treated like your only princess when the fact says that you did it to every girls, all the time. I should have never felt special, to you I am just one of your doll! " She spat.

"No, Barbara, no!" I shook my head.

"Never, never in my head I had a thought like that." Again I shook my head. How could she possibly thought of that?

She looked at me in disgust, which broke my heart a million apart.

Barbara shakes her head once, as if she didn't believe anything I said now,

"Save it for yourself." And with that, she left.

I groan and yelled a bit out loud. The sky is getting brighter and as I checked my phone, the clock shows eight thirty in the morning.

What should I do now?

Go back to Violetta and act as if nothing has happened?

But what if Barbara came back again and caught me with her again?

I shook my head for the hundredth time.

I need a break. I need to cool myself off.

I took out my car key and drove home after. Wanted to check for Matthew, if he's still alive or not, and probably talk to him.

"Matt," I call, soon as I reached his bedroom.

"Hey," He greets. "How was Theo?"

"Still unconcious" I flatly say, sitting in his couch.

Matt let out a giggle, "Girl problems?" He says as he read my mind.

"Mind reader" I blurt.

"Man it's all over your face! You looked like a highschool girl who has just broke up with her boyfriend." He laughs.

"Yeah... It's complicated." I say, then began to tell him of what had happened.

"I guess you screwed up" He says.

"I did" I pulled my hairs out.

"You'll have to choose in between them two, Ansel brother. You can't love two person at a time."

"I know." I sigh.

"But I don't know who to choose." I groan.

Violetta is very different. So unique and new, making me want to dig of her more. She's so tiny and small and cute, when she stood infront of me she'd look like a midget.

"Clearly Barbara has came first. She was really sweet and all, we've been through alot together." Instead I say.

"But she already said no, as you said."
Matt bounces his basket ball.

I suddenly remembered the time when I confessed my feelings to her.

And she was just like 'no ansel im not ready'

"She said she wasnt ready," Matt clears.

"So it's a no." He adds.

"So?" I ask.

"So," He continues.

"You can't stay acting like you two are something. You should be moving on. And she should've not been mad, cause you already told you your feelings and she said no."

Genius

"You're brilliant." I clapped my hands, shaking my head.

Matt's cheeks rose, "Oh come on Ansel I was just sticking the puzzles up together"

But should I really do this? Move on to someone else and forget about her? What Matthew said was right. I should be moving on and she shouldnt be mad.

But Violetta is her bestfriend.

That my friend, is the biggest matter.

"You sure about this Matt?" I ask once again.

And a very wise sentence came out of his mouth, a very wise one that I forget that he is like four years younger than me, who probably had less experience on love life.

"Ansel my brother," he laughs.

"If you really loved the first one, you would've not fell for the second."

---

A/N

double update YAY OR NAY

The last sentence though😭

VANSEL?!

I LYKE THE IDEA OF BRANSEL IN THIS STORY BUT I STILL SHIP VANSEL IDEK IMA BIPOLAR SHET.

Don't worry you'll get your SHEO back together soooon!!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT