Epilogue

anselelgort.blogspot.com

*click*

Welcome to my blogspot. Here i'm telling you how did my lazy ass and fingers ended up on making a personal site like this. Its because a touching love story of a good friends of mine.

I would not tell you from how they first met. Gee, I'd take a year. But let me just tell you this people.

Shailene is such a sweet girl. Theo is a very strong and masculine guy. They both have incredible talents and good looking faces, but their love story was not as easy as you imagined.

I have filled the last 2 years of my life with all the life lessons I have gotten from them. Their love story did not just benefit them two, but it also affected me, and probably others too.

I, Ansel Elgort have been single for more than five years in my life. But after seeing them, I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind to wait for my true love cause I know that she's gonna be worthed. Very worth to wait, and I'm so excited.

Now I know and understand that love is not an easy process, that we needed time and things to sacrifice. The past two years had been very emotional and full of struggles to both of them, but look at them now.

They're happy, and every single problem is over.

They're ready for their own beginning. Shai and Theo, they're both ready.

And I, Ansel,

I'm ready to make my new history too.

-The End-

LAST IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE!

So this is the very end of my Sheo fics and as you guys know I'd like to thank everyone so much! I started with 0 readers and wow!! Look at them now!! So thank you very much!

Sad to announce that there won't be any book 4, but the continuation of this story would be my other fanfic called Elgort I'm in Love (its on my works, go check it out!) and yes it is an Ansel fanfic. Shai and Theo would also be featured there (not all the time) but yeah, I hope you guys would like it!

ALSO! For my readers who are 1D fan, (or for those who arent too) I made a fanfiction called Help. I'm very excited to write it because the story would be 90% different from what i've written before in Wattpad!! The story would be thrilling and also sparkles of teen love but I will be focusing on the plot which I'm very excited to write.

Last but not least, I also wrote a Calum hood fanfiction called Douche. Haha, another fanfiction I know, I write too many at a time. But yeah if you guys want to check it out, its up there in my works!!

Once again thank you for everyone who's been here since page 1 I really appreciate you guys and see you all later in my other books!

Have a good day!

Regards,

Lishous