☼ two ☼

october 2008
eleven years old

"I can't believe I'm letting a 6 year old do my makeup."

"Stop complaining! You're gonna mess me up!" Jellybean cried out as she applied the fake blood to Jugheads face.

It was Halloween night and Jughead had the best costume idea.

Freddy Krueger.

He had on the dusty old pants, a ripped striped red and green sweater, (the best time to wear a striped sweater) and a hat. His 6 year old sister wanted to be in charge of the fake blood that coated his face. Jughead would be lying if he said that he wasn't afraid to see the outcome.

"Jellybean you really don't have to do this. You're not even dressed in your costume yet. If you want me to take you trick or treating than you better be in your costume." Jughead commented.

"I'm taking MY precious time for you Juggie." Jellybean said looking satisfied with herself. As usual. "I'm almost done anyways so hmph." She said in a stuck up tone.

This caused Jughead to giggle a bit as he rolled his eyes.

After a lot of commotion, Jellybean finally finished. Jughead jumped up eagerly and looked at jellybean. "Go on, go get your costume on. You don't wanna miss out on all the candy do you?"

Jellybean huffed and put her hands on her hips and tapped her small foot. "I'm waiting for you to look in the mirror to see the masterpiece."

"Oh yes of course I forgot." Jughead looked in the mirror that was hanging on the wall and was actually shocked. It didn't look bad at all. It felt as if she had just been splattering red makeup on him but she actually made it look realistic.

"Jellybean this looks amazing!" Jughead said admiring it some more.

"I know!" She said smiling cutely at her brother. "I'm gonna go put my princess dress on!"

Jughead heard the sound of running feet and smiled to himself. There was one more thing that he needed. He walked over to the party city back and pulled out a glove that was a replica of Freddy Krueger's hand.

He tugged it on his hand and smiled and admired himself one more time in the mirror before getting his pillow case and waited by the door.

He heard the sound of running heels and smiled seeing Jellybean. She was in a long pink princess dress with small heels and a tiara that completed the outfit.

"I'm ready!"

"Finally." Jughead said jokingly and handed her a trick or treat basket.

She looked at it in confusion then at jugheads pillow case. "how come you get a bigger bag than moi?"

"Because I'm older. I promise that if I get any candies that I don't like I'll give them to you."

"You prrrooommisssee?"

"Yes I promise. Cross my heart hope to die."

"Good! Now what's taking so long let's go!" Jellybean said grabbing jugheads hand and dragging him out the door.