☼ fifteen ☼ (SAPRISE SHAWTYY)

september 2011
fifteen years old

"You know you've gotta stop hogging Jug all to yourself, me and Reggie have to see him too." Betty said as her and Archie walked down the greenway next to their neighborhood.

"You know you guys can go get on a train to visit him as well." Archie snickered kicking a rock.

"Yup and you'll just come right along with us. But seriously though how are things going? I mean is it awkward or anything? Do you feel any tension? If you do feel tension is it at least SEXUAL?" Betty bumped her side with his wiggling her eyebrows.

"There is no tension whatsoever which means nothing sexual. Sorry Betts."

"You know there doesn't have to be tension to feel anything sexual."

"Betty I don't know how I feel towards him. My emotions are very bipolar. One minute I'll be with him having the time of my life and then the next I'll be sleeping in his bed thinking of how much he let me down at the beginning of the year. I really gotta let that go." Archie looked ahead of them and remembered how him Jughead Betty and Reggie took this same path to get to the lake previous times before.

"Wait so like were you guys sleeping together?"

"Out of everything I said that's what you heard?"

"This information is crucial."

"No we don't sleep in the same bed. Whenever I visit he lets me sleep in his bed while he sleeps on the air mattress." Archie said kicking the same rock as they walk.

"What?! You guys aren't even sleeping together?"

"It's not like we're a couple about to divorce Betty it's not that big of a deal."

"Whatever Arch I just hope that you regain your senses" Betty said twiddling with her hands.

"You think I shouldn't have gone back?" Archie said actually considering that maybe going back wasn't the best idea.

"No I mean I hope you regain your SEXUAL sens-"

"Oh my god Betty drop it!" Archie exclaimed.

"I'm sorry I just miss when you used to lust over him and tell me abo-"

"BETTY! SHUSH! Not here! You're being too loud!"

"Yes because all the trees are gonna come alive and talk shit about how you once had a wet dre-"

"Okay seriously stop I get it!" Archie said huffing getting off the path to go back to his house. He was annoyed and didn't wanna walk with her back to his house. Ever since March he's seen Jughead 3 times. Each time has been better since the previous. It's a lot easier to talk openly with him now. He learned Jughead ended up doing online school until the end of June. He's gonna be attending a high school that's apparently better than Riverdale high. Archie was kind of jealous. He didn't feel the hype for Riverdale high that he used to feel.

Some may argue that archie still wanting to be friends with Jughead is foolish but truly he is over the incident. With him and Jughead becoming closer why would he feel any different towards the situation. He had a couple classes with Clint but they didn't talk and he never saw Ridge again.