☼ eight ☼

*still june 2010*
and still thirteen years old
where everything goes wrong part 2

It's been a couple days since the party.

Archie's been hiding out in his room. He regrets what he did. It wasn't right.

He can't get the image of Jugheads worried eyes as he helped him up. God he looked so good. His messy hair his hazel eyes his shirt that was tucked into his pants had come out a bit from dancing you know just Jughead being in his presence in general.

It must be because he was high but ever since the party he could not get Jughead out of his head. Just that image of Jughead helping him.

Jugheads always been this "oh I don't help people because that would ruin my angsty and edgy vibe" guy so seeing him in a different state made him feel good.

It's like Michael Clifford holding a kitten.

Speaking of Jughead his happy image of him didn't last for long. Some random chick with red hair stole him from Archie.

After Jughead helped Archie up he could barely hear him say "are you okay?" Before some chick came over and grabbed his hand. Grabbed. His. Hand. And dragged him away.

What's left of Jughead is his apologetic face as he gets pulled back on the dance floor.

And then Archie passed out again.

Now Archie lays in bed thinking of what to do now.

He knows for sure he will never touch another weed again.

He felt disgusted and he knew he smelled bad. Being high he didn't even know what was going on around him. Yet the only thing he could focus on was Jughead.

He needed to see him.

Archie could barely remember where Jughead lives. Something about a sunny trailer park? He only went there once and that was to meet up with Jugheads family so they can go to the movies together.

When Archie found the trailer park it wasn't that sunny as the name said.

Archie eventually found Jugheads trailer and ran up and knocked on the flimsy door.

He heard running and a faint "Comiiinnngggg!" And knew it was Jellybean.

Jellybean opened the door and smiled seeing Archie. "Hey Archie! Jugheads not here but if you want you come in! You can be my guest at my tea party." She giggled.

"Oh Jellybean thanks for the offer but I was actually gonna talk to Jughead." He processed what she said. "Wait he's not here? Where is he?"

"Oh he went out with his girlfriend."

"His what?!" Archie didn't mean to sound so startled but Jughead? With a girlfriend? Was Archie still high or was this really happening.

"Psh. She's not really his girlfriend. Just a friend that's a girl." Jellybean said shrugging.

"Oh. Alright. Well can you tell Jughead I stopped by?" Archie asked sounding disappointed.