P.E time

a.n
For anyone who not know there an information that said Asano Gakushu life like an assassin from he little. Well it not suprise if you see the pole toppling episode.

still with Asano Gakushu chan pov

After the lunch we all need to change the uniform to the P.E cloth.

Wait were I want to change the uniform

I stop for a moment.

"Asano chan, you need to change clothes at the change room. Let's go."said a girl .Kayano Keade.

"Okay" I said and follow her. After change we need  to go to the field.

"Everyone have come" said Karasuma sensei.

"Yes!!" said the class.

"As you all know we have a new student joining us" The teacher said.

"I hope you strong enough to fighting" said a red devil, Akabane Karma with a devil smirk.(Karma face when he up to something.'the Korosensei face')
Gakushu not said anything. Sillince don't mean you lost ,but a step to reach victory. I'll be fine. Gakushu said to herself as a way to calm her anger.

Third person pov

"Okay, today we will practice shooting and fighting. Asano you came with me" I nod.

" Everyone can go practice now"
Everyone start walking and ready their thing.

" Asano ,here is a gun. You need to ..." before he finish talk Asano already shoot to the target. Karasuma shock. (who not shock with suddenly 'sream'.) He turn to see the target board.

'What' Karasuma said shock. Asano shoot was accurate.Asano put down the gun to he side.

"O-okay . You already good at shooting" Karasuma tried to keep calm." so how about we practice fighting "

" Okay" Gakushu said . He put the gun on the ground and take the anti sensei knife. Karasuma and Asano ready theirselves . Asano start to attack while Karasuma dogde he attack.

'Damn , he attack fast' (sonic) Karasuma said to himself. When he busy dogde he don't realize Asano put out another anti sensei knife from her pocket.

'Got you' Asano show a smile when he managed to use the knife that he take out to attack Karasuma. The knife nearly hit Karasuma chest.

"Argh!" Asano sream out and then realize her already lost.Her front body on the ground while  one of her hand be pin on her back.'When did he?' Asano surprise. Karasuma let her go and hold her hand so she can wake up.

"You made a good job for a first day you may take a rest " Karasuma said he already tried after the fight because Asano was fast on attack he nearly lost.

Karasuma pov

'Asano have a good skill fighting. Her attack was fast but I don't sense her bloodlust. Hmmm..  I curious what is he bloodlust.' He watch Asano walk to a tree and rest. She take a book and a pencil then close her eyes. Finding idea (daydream).

"Nyuhuhu, are you curious about her bloodlust?" ask the pervert octopus.

"Yeah , it's hard to read them"

"Asano Gakushu , hmmm I don't know too but maybe we will know her better. I curious about her personality"

end of Karasuma pov

meanwhile...

' So the G cup woman stalker is that octopus sensei ,eh.' Asano said sweatdrop. Her open her eyes again 'What plan I can use to kill that monster' Asano close her book when her heard some walk step. She look at the person and realized it is Kayano Kaede.

"You really good at fighting and shooting " That girl said.

" Yeah, my father teach me martial art from I eight year old" I said starring at my book.

" You don't mind I seat here?" I look at her and said "no"

"Thanks ".

"You don't practice "

"My partner go to toilet"

"Who your partner?"

"Okuda Manami"

"K-kayano "said a voice .There come a girl with black hair.

" Chill Okuda take a rest"

"o-okay"  Okuda take a seat beside me so I now sitting on the middle between them.

Time skip

The school already finish. I pick my bag  and walk to the main building.

"How your first day?" I be great  by no others  than my father.

"Fine"I said and enter the car.

The atmosphere inside the car was quite. No one start talking.

"Listen Asano chan" My father start a conversation." Although you will be busy with athelic you still need to maintain your academic so..

   maintain both your academic and 'athelic'.