Paintball

cr to the artis that absolutely I don't know hehe.. Sorry I know this chapter a bit short but I hope you enjoy!! :3

"Asano-chan, want to go play paintball with us." ask Kazuhiko.

"Paintball?" Gakushu thinking.

"should I go, can I not"

"It be fun. I join too Kazu" Kaneki interupt.

"Sure and finish you work" Kazuhiku replied with a smile.

"Hahaha" ...and Kaneki laugh.

"So will you go ? We don't have enough person cause one of us can't come."

Gakushuu sigh but then agreed.

"Great, meet me at this place at 8am " Sora hand Gakushu a note.

skip time

"So you ready , Asano-chan?" Kaneki ask.

"I guess I ready."

"Okay, so we fight with another group I think they from Takayoshi High School."

"Oh, that school have many atlet "
Gakushu mentaly said.

Takoyashi High School

Takoyashi mean high justice. It name from a man that give he whole life to made and built the school.

"Let have a nice fight" Sora said smiling to them.

"Sure" the leader said they shook hand before go back to the each other main camp.

kringggg....

The ring sound ,meaning
the fight have begin. Gakushu run as fast as she can. Why she alone..

flashback

"Eh, it dangerous you know. Play  lone wolf are totally D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S." Kaneki said with a shock face.

"Don't worry I'll be fine beside I know material arts and we have already 7 players."They have around 7 players including Asano.

"Hmmm, if you said so I don't mind." Kazuhiko said. He believe in Asano ability of course after he look how Asano fight with some deliquients.

back to the game

It have been one hour.

"Asano are you listen me." A voice come from Asano walkie talkie.

"Yeah"

"There around 3 player on your way."

"Okay" Gakushu ready herself . Hiding behind a tree . Like Kaneki said, there three person walk . Gakushu take this chance , she shoot and hit two person there. The last person shock but he attack back. Gakushu hid her body behind the tree. Suddenly, the shooting stop but being replace by some slow step.

"I can feel he horror." When the man near the tree he jump to beside the place Asano hiding but found nothing.

Asano come behind him. Wrap one of her hand at the man neck and then shoot the gun at the man shoulder .

"W-when did she"

The man lost. He take a glance at  Gakushu . He send some dark aura from Gakushu. Gakushu let the man go.

kringg..

The game finish.

meanwhile on the other side.

"Who you guess win , Kazu?"
ask the another leader group. Look like many of them have lost.

"I think my group win. Kaneki and one of your group lost in the same time which mean they shoot in same time but this girl are strong so I have feel I win." Kazuhiko said.

"Oh, please. That girl fight with around three person."

"Oh, look they come." three of the opposite group come.

" Where Asano?" Kaneki ask them. Then, he jump a bit when he feel someone tap he shoulder.

"Kaneki-san you okay?" Gakushuu ask . She just tap a bit but the man look totally scare.

"You startle me " Kaneki said.

"I felt like be attack by a fox or maybe a wolf."

"So did I win."

"Absolutely " Kazu said happy . He even raise Asano up.

"H-hey p-put me down." Asano said .

"Sorry." Kazuhiko said when he realise what he doing and he face turn red.

skip time

"So how your day Asano-chan" ask her father.

"Fine "

"Who win?" Her father ask .

"My group" Gakushu replied.

"This is absolutely awkward." Gakushu said.

"I heard you be attack by some deliqueints last time..."

"Yeah"

"so I have decide to take a bodyguard to look at you."

Gakushuu choke her drink. "What!!?" she shock.

"Is that how you talk with elder."
Gakuho said. His daughter head down maybe from embarassment.

"No"  Gakushu replied.

"Don't worry you know him. Remember Mitsuho-san."

"Mitsuho-san"

Gakushu nod. He remember that man. He working at the department and a son of her father young sister which be Gakushu cousin.

"He will live with us so please ready a room for he." Gakushu nod and when out of her father office.

"This starting to be complicated"

a/n:

Hey ,it been a while after the last chapter so I have made some editing on my story.(to the grammar a bit) but not all. The part that I think obviously wrong.

Oh, and I made a drawing too.